• As seen on the TODAY Show (NBC)
• Selected by Apple as one of "New Apps and Games We Love" and featured on the Home Page of the Mac App Store (June 2018).
• The #1 weather app for the Mac in 55 countries (June 2018) with millions of users worldwide and over 2,500 5-star ratings.
Your Visual Weather Report
Swackett® is a whole new way to look at the weather. We convert complex weather data to easily-understood, visual weather reports designed for people of every age. Our unique approach is to combine raw weather data (current conditions, radar, and detailed forecasts) with thoughtfully crafted people symbols (called “peeps”) who always appear appropriately dressed for the weather.
If it happens to be cold outside, Swackett peeps appear dressed in winter hats, coats and boots. A hot, sunny day? swackett® peeps appear wearing shorts and sunglasses — and they even remember to bring along drinking water and sunblock. Rain? Swackett peeps appear with rain jackets and an umbrella.
This is a fun, fresh and truly useful weather report experience for people of any age.
Forecasts and Imagery
• Current weather details
• Visual forecasts for the next hour, today, tomorrow and after tomorrow
• Minutely forecasts for the next 60 minutes
• Hourly forecasts for the next 24 hours
• Daily forecasts for the next 7 days
• Local and regional, state radar and satellite imagery where available
Comprehensive Weather Details
• Temperature and “real feel” temperature
• Dew point
• Wind speed and directions
• Sunrise and sunset
• Precipitation amounts for rain, ice and snow
• Percent probability of precipitation
Swackett PRO Features
(All PRO Features are Enabled in this version of Swackett)
• Dark Mode (macOS 10.14 Mojave savvy)
• Activity Peeps
• Upgraded Radar Resolution
• Radar Animation Loops
• WeatherStation Mode
• Location Management
Swackett is fully compatible with macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Swackett is the simplest, most easy to understand, most accurate weather forecast available. swackett’s Visual Weather Report is enjoyed by design-savvy professionals of every discipline, educators, students, the very young (and very old) and just about everyone in between.
• Full Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update - Pro features now working
Update: Swackett tech support has been very responsive to my issue regarding Pro features not being enabled and that issue has been resolved. I would rate Swackett support five stars for their efforts in getting that issue taken care of. I still have an issue with low resolution radar maps, but I’m hopeful that will be resolved as well. It is clear that Swackett is committed to supporting and improving this product.
Just purchased and installed V5.1.1 expecting to have all the Pro features available. However, none of the Pro features are available in the current download. I have submitted a support ticket regarding this to Swackett. I recommend not purchasing this until the Pro features are enabled as advertised. I will update this review pending the response from Swackett Support.
Developer Response ,
PlanoBill — please see your updated support ticket. We have a tech note about this: https://sweaterjacketorcoat.com/support/having-trouble-with-your-pro-features/
It really works!!! This is a fine app!
After much struggle ans frustration I can now report that Swackett is really amazing. With Supports persistence and my final willingness to allow my addled mind to learn, I can reort now that Swackett is 100%. I do wish the setup for the custom location was a bit easier to grasp but it does work. My apologies to the Developers and to all for venting my frustration...but in he end all worked out. Ilook forward to version 6.
Developer Response ,
Hello again Great Southern Bear! We've posted a new page online showing how to change locations using the Location Sidebar (now that you've entered good GPS coordinates). Follow those three steps on the pages to expose the Location Sidebar, select a new location, and close the sidebar.
That should get you going. Please let us know how it goes!
Our best to you!
I wrote a review on Friday of last week, entitling it, "Trash & Rip Off."
Your team responded, so I thank you for your response but you do not address the issues I raised:
1. At the ticket page, though I did initially register, it will not recognize my password nor when I request, you do not send me the link promised.
2. Therefore, I can not submit a ticket.
1. You did not tell me how to "fix it" so it would not be in a constant issue of being "Over Capacity. The system is temporarily over capacity. Please try again in a few minutes," which is the message on the opening screen.
Developer Response ,
Support site: We've tested the password reset link this morning . We received the promised email — clicked the link — and successfully change a password here. We are not sure why you aren't receiving the password reset email.
As an extra step — we performed mail delivery testing on our domains with a 3rd party monitoring system this morning (just in case) and we were able to verify that our mail server is setup correctly, is not blacklisted, and has the proper SMTP and DMARK settings.
Perhaps your spam filter is catching that password reset email?
"Over Capacity" message: This message is usually easily corrected once we identify the cause. It sounds like an overload of whatever Swackett server is closest to you. What country are you trying to get a weather report for? What town? Who is your ISP? Are you using a VPN?
Thank you for reaching out to us — we will look for your reply!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.