Have you got what it takes to become a championship manager? Lead your favourite team to victory in Soccer Manager 2019, an immersive football management game. Decide to take on a top flight club to test your management skills against the best or help a struggling, lower league team fight for glory.
Choose from over 800 clubs from 33 countries around the world, including the major European and South American leagues. So you’ll have the chance to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world.
As the manager you call the shots on all aspects of your club from planning training sessions, developing your club’s facilities, transfers, squad selection and deciding team tactics.
* Realistic Managerial Experience: Sign your favourite players or make a fortune in the transfer market and manage your squad with a realistic economy. Keep your squad happy with player contract negotiations and dominate on the pitch in the improved competitions and league playoffs. Your success will reward you with more prestigious job offers to further your managerial career.
* Immersive Matchday Experience: Watch the action unfold in front of you in a realistic 3D environment. Analyse your team's performance as your players carry out their individual and team instructions. React to your opponent by making live tactical changes as you chase the winning goal.
* Build Your Ultimate Top Eleven: Scout and sign the best players, train them to become the best and nurture the talent of the future with the club facility features.
* In-Depth Training System: Take control of your team's training, selecting attributes you want your players to improve and enhancing their overall performance on the pitch.
* Construct the Ultimate Stadium: Build a world class stadium for your stars to shine and for your fans to roar your team to glory!
* Updated leagues and teams for 2018/19 season
* Match engine improvements
* 3D player models
* Tactical revamp
* Improved and more realistic transfer system
* Player contracts
* Addition of league playoffs and cup qualifiers
* More realistic player values/ wages
* Revised Finances
* Improved job offers and job applications
* New user interface
Get ready to start your managerial career on SM19!
- Player database update.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but bugs lately
Probably my favorite game for last couple of years. I was okay with addition of ads this season but since last iOS update there’s so many issues with them it’s becoming almost unplayable. All mini game ads don’t work at all. The timer countdown never starts. Sometimes you can X out of it and other times it just freezes and you have close the app. Big problem after just playing a game and having to redo that game again constantly. Other times you don’t even get the option to watch an ad for the extra 25 points which really slows progress. I don’t mind the ads but it’s ruining the enjoyment and needs a major fix. One other bug is after a late substitution sometimes the tactics button grays out and the game clock just keeps going on forever. Only fix is to close app. I honestly love the game and appreciate all the work that went into making it. Just hope these issues get fixed so I can keep enjoying it.
From a long time fan
So I have been playing since the 2016 version. Where between 2016 and 2017 I had played so much that the funny feature you had that calculates how much it costed you per hour and I was below and penny. These last two years didn’t live up to my hope in the franchise. Where before you had a academy bench that had a endless pool to now you barely have anything. And atleast in 2018 I had a guy that was from my first youth recruit year and he last the entire game as a star in 2019 I haven’t gotten any of the sort. And then there is no international events like the World Cup. Which was always fun in 2017. And were you can could get relegated out of the league and random teams would be created. And the season finals were a challenge. And the training was team wide and you had to relegate the intensity or they would be exhausted. Each and every feature in 17 made it feel like you were a manager, but now it has no player development and I actually find it to easy to get promoted. 2017 it took 3 years to build a good team to promote. 2019 I promoted each year and after a short time was number 1 in premier league. Is there any way you could redevelop these feature and have your usual 10 dollar game that use to be so perfect. Even if you have two different games that you develop. The free to play and the ten dollar game.
I hope that you guys come back with a bang next year and if it is 10 dollars I will always buy it
Updates on FAs
I love this game because I love feeling like a club president and making personnel decisions. I really can’t wait for you to update the current free agents because I am a fan of soccer on the North American continent. Polenta just got signed by galaxy, Florentin Pogba is with Atlanta United and Michel Macedo is with Corinthians now I’m brasil just to name a few! I hope that you will evaluate them soon so that squads are up to their full capacities in real life! Also I’d like to see a more thoughtful valuation of MLS players and rosters... some of these players are criminally underrated based on real life value and interest abroad and most rosters are not up to date in general. This is especially true of Atlanta United! Players are completely undervalued and teenagers on our roster who are getting interest from premier league clubs are rated in the 30s which is so off considering George bello is about to crack the starting lineup... also our average game attendance is in the 40-50,000 range at one of the nicest stadiums in the world (the Super Bowl was just there) so you might want to update attendance, and revenue and stuff.
- Soccer Manager Ltd
- 234.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2005 Soccer Manager Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Bundle Special Offer $3.99
- SM Credits 1 $1.99
- SM Credits 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.