SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
Your ultimate calorie counter!
WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of food values and nutrient levels, all of which helps you make healthier choices when eating.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on your weight, height and activity level, Calory will calculate a suggested daily calorie goal for you. The daily goal will also factor in if you want to maintain, lose or gain weight.
After you know your daily energy requirements, your challenge is to eat the right number of calories!
Calory, meanwhile, will remind you throughout the day to record your calorie intake.
Importantly, there is no registration or sign up required! All the information you enter into Calory is stored on your iCloud, protecting your privacy.
GREAT CALORY FEATURES
• Quick Value Add - quickly add calories you have consumed - it takes seconds
• Create custom Plates for regular food and meals you eat
• Daily Calorie Intake Calculator which tells you how many calories you need per day
• Journal View - alternative home screen layout option - see all of your data at a glance
• Macro Tracking - track your macro nutrient goals (Premium)
• Water Tracker - track your daily water intake needs (Premium)
• Create Custom Foods (Premium)
• Recipes (Premium)
• Today Widget - quickly log your favorite plates
• Siri Shortcuts - log your food using Siri
• Apple Watch app - quick check of your calorie intake for the day to help you stay on track along with macro nutrient values
• Apple Health integration - read/write dietary data to Apple Health
• Keep track of your weight - read/write weight from Apple Health
• Daily history snapshot where you can review your logged meals
• Weekly, monthly, and yearly progress charts which give a fantastic overview while also helping you make comparisons
• Custom Reminders / Notifications to keep you on track
• Dark Mode!
• Barcode food UPC scanning (Premium feature, US region only currently)
• Multiple theme colors to choose from so you can customize Calory
• Ability to change the App Icon
• NO registration or sign up required! All information is stored and kept on your iCloud.
• Stay hydrated
• Eat whole foods rich in healthy nutrients
• Avoid processed foods
• Be more active and move!
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock all Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available (price varies by territory, includes free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note: HealthKit (Apple Health) integration support is for read/write dietary calories and weight. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
NOTE: Calory is not a medical app. Suggested calorie intake goal is just an estimate based on your profile. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific diet needs.
Fixed crash on label scan
• Multiple widget families to choose from
• Small/Medium/Large sizes available
• See your progress
• Weekly graph
• View current progress with plates and app actions
• Different layouts to choose from
• Color themes
• Added support to show multiple complications with different macro values on one watch face
• Added extra large graphic complication
Thank you for tracking your calories with us!
If you have any suggestions or comments, please reach out to our support team from inside the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Actually...Simple, Easy and Fast!
Simple, easy and fast. All I want is an easy way to track my calories myself. I know how many calories I’m consuming and just want to add the number manually myself, this app allows me to do that. I love the feature that also keeps tabs on your progress towards your goal weight, because obviously anyone tracking calories has a goal in mind. I can see how many calories I need a day to reach my goal weight, how many calories I have left to eat for the day and I can also record my weight and see how it changes over time. That’s all I want. Not a million useless features that most people don’t need or want or understand which makes navigating the app and trying to record what you want all the more difficult. This app has none of that, it is very user friendly and I am an absolute fan. FunnMedia gets it, thank you! I will likely upgrade soon to unlock more useful features as I become more consistent with hitting my goals.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for using our app, we are happy to hear you like it and that it meets your needs. We try to keep our apps as simple, clean and easy as possible.
Simple and Effective
Finally an app that makes calorie tracking easy, fast and reliable. I have subscribed to them all: my fitness pal, lifesum, meal plate, yazio and I have to say that CALORY beats them all if all you want is an easy way to tack what you eat and a price that is affordable and worth the small investment in your health.
Some features I hope to see: 1) basic water tracking. nothing fancy just some icons I can click to add 8oz of water and remind myself to drink it throughout the day. 2) a way from the home screen to swipe into previous days a bit easier. 3) an easier way to get back to home screen when only adding 1 item. the current UX could use be improved on that area. 4) copying meals or items to the next day and sharing meals and items with other CALORY users.
Just buy it. You will love it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback and using our app! We are super happy to hear. And for the suggestions, all added to our list for future updates.
Minimalistic UI; needs better food database
~ Simple calorie counter with a minimalistic UI. Not bloated with ads or its own social network, & it doesn't bombard you with hastags & acronyms like an ADHD teenager (cough, Noom).
~ Easy to create custom 'plates', which let you log foods you frequently eat with one tap.
~ Seamless integration w/ Apple Health app.
~ Good macronutrient tracker. Must have premium to use it though.
~ Can purchase a lifetime premium account, instead of having to subscribe indefinitely.
~ AWFUL food database. Difficult to search & many incorrect entries, with no option to flag them for review. The premium search seems much better, but I'm not sure it's worth $15/yr or $30/lifetime. (I very much like this app, but this is the reason I uninstalled).
~ I strongly prefer a target calorie range instead of a single value. I've only seen this on SparkPeople though. Some days I eat too much & others I eat way too little. Also, I find a range much more realistic than a single number. Is anything less than that target good? Is it Price is Right style - get as close to the number without going over? 🤷♀️
~ No diet safeguards on this app. Which might be good people, but could be dangerous for others. Calory recommended I eat ~900 calories/day to lose weight fast. Most medical professionals warn against eating less than 1200 cal/day for women.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. All noted and added to our list of improvements for future updates. Thank you again!!
- Funn Media, LLC
- 158.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Calory Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Calory Premium 1 Year $16.99
- Calory Premium Lifetime! $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.