Outdoorsy is the best way to discover and book your next RV adventure vacation or roadtrip. Feel the freedom and fresh air of the open road, and unlock new experiences.
Whether you’re looking for a quick staycation, cross country road-trip, tailgating or music-festival adventure, we’ve got you covered. Outdoorsy is the #1 fastest growing and most trusted peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace where you can rent the coolest RVs, camper vans, and adventure vehicles.
Why book with us?
RENT COOL RIGS & HIT THE ROAD
* Browse thousands of RVs by location, amenities, or owners across the U.S., Canada, Australia and UK
* Search by travel dates, vehicle type, sleeping capacity, cost, and location
* Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, or experience level
* Save your favorites to book down the road
* Read trusted reviews from real renters
TRAVEL LIKE A PRO
* Rent RVs personally cared for by their owners that suit a variety of tastes and needs
* Vehicles typically come with basic gear, like coffee pots, and you can often purchase enhancements like kayaks or bikes
* Access to city guides and RV usage education
* View your itinerary for upcoming trips
BOOK INSTANTLY & SAFELY
* Message and connect with the owner before you book
* Review travel plans and coordinate a key exchange
* Up to $500,000 in liability insurance
* 24/7 technical support & roadside assistance
* Trusted community of 93% average 4+-star customer reviews
* Secure online payments
* Real people, live customer support team
* Trust and safety experts
MAKE YOUR BEST MEMORIES
* Explore all the places on your bucket list or unlock new experiences
* Swap the four walls of a hotel for the fresh air of the open road or the blaring noise of a TV for the crackling sound of a campfire
* Make memories with friends and family by renting more than one vehicle and caravan
* RVing is a cost-effective way to see the country
Real people. Here to help. Email us at email@example.com, call us at 1.877.723.7232 or visit www.outdoorsy.com
SEE HOW FUN IT IS
Follow us on Instagram @outdoorsy, Facebook, and Twitter: @outdoorsy
Thanks for using the Outdoorsy app! Here's what's new:
- Improved rental image interface
- Improved app performance, speed, and stability
- Improved design throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
Love the service, app interface could use work
We are avid adventurers and travelers. Having used many different apps for booking travel this one could use some improvements. 1. After I search and enter all my details, allow me to save my search criteria- every time I go to message or click into a different tab I lose all my search filters and specifications. 2. Once I hit search- get rid of the keyboard. It covers half of the results. If I need the keyboard I can put my cursor back in the search field! 3. Allow me to make a trip and save my favorites to the trip. Currently any of the eager owners who send me requests are all in my trips. I’ve declined them and they are still there. I want to be in control of what “my trips” entail as the customer. 4. If I decline something- make it disappear. If I didn’t want it why is it still in my trips?
I am thrilled about the offerings and love this aspect to sharing the outdoors. Looking forward to making this better :)
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
This app seemed like Airbnb for rvs, however between one app issues, atrocious customer service and shady owners I feel completely ripped off. Owner mark gondola tried to charge me 400 extra dollars for my pet two days before trip. Then upon return of trailer immediately let me know I would not be receiving my 500 dollar security deposit and proceeded to insist I “unhitch and leave” before I even had time to park the trailer. Proceeded to speak to me very loud and abrasively while attempting to unhitch than threatened to call police if we did not leave immediately. As a brown man in the United States in the time of George Floyd this was exceptionally uncomfortable. I thought that calling customer service after leaving would help. Outdoorsy seems to have outsourced their customer support to another country . They told me the dispute department would be in touch with me and because the owner had not followed proper return protocols I would have a good chance of getting my deposit back, however, never offered me anything for the disrespect and horrible experience I had with the owner. The dispute claims department does not talk to me on phone or provide number to reach them ... only template emails .... it has now been five weeks since my security deposit was taken from me and this situation is not resolved.... I feel like I must take legal action.... 500 dollars is not a small sum. Please don’t use this app guys
IMPORTANT WARNING!!! READ BEFORE USING OUTDOORSY!!!
I had a horrible experience with my recent rental through Outdoorsy. I booked an RV that advertised a full refund policy. Upon finding out that the seatbelt was not safe for my children, I cancelled my booking just a few days later (and several months before the trip). I waited and waited for months to get refunded. The owner refused to refund regardless of his advertised policy and Outdoorsy did nothing about it and did not help follow up with the owner about the falsely advertised refund policy. The owner is still operating normally and still advertises the same policy even though he’s proven he will not honor it. I tried disputing my credit charges but my credit card company couldn’t get the money back because this was deemed a “legitimate booking” even though service was never rendered. Outdoorsy kept telling me that they don’t process the refund and I had to work with the owner directly. Outdoorsy obviously cares more about its recurring revenue from owners posting on their site than the integrity of information advertised on their website. You should not collect any service fee from us if you’re not going to provide any sort of “service” here!! BTW - I did not even get the Outdoorsy service fee charge back either!
Be careful of scams and expect zero customer service, support or accountability from Outdoorsy. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Developer Response ,
Hi there. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience. Thanks for the great feedback. We'd love to investigate this further, so please reach out to an agent 24/7 at 877-723-7232, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can dig a bit deeper into this booking for you. It sounds as if this was with a professional dealer on the platform, which does prohibit us from issuing the refund on our end. Thanks again for the feedback, and please reach out. We'd love to look into this further.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outdoorsy, Inc
- 197.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Outdoorsy
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.