CollegeData Deadlines can help you organize and remember important college application dates, including the date by which you need to register for the SAT or ACT and the date by which you need to submit your admission and financial aid applications for each college you plan to apply to, including letters of recommendation. Also, with Deadlines, you can create a task list to track what you need to do to meet your college deadlines. The app also provides access to CollegeData's Scholarship Finder which can help you find scholarships that match the eligibility criteria you enter for GPA, gender, residency, ethnicity/heritage, religion, area of study and/or other eligibility criteria.
Due dates matter. Deadlines will help you organize and remember them.
• Search over 2,000 accredited 4-year universities and colleges to create your College List
• Access the CollegeData site directly from the Deadlines app to view academic, admissions, and cost information for any college in your list
• Customize when and how often you receive notifications
• Sync with your phone's calendar to see Deadlines alongside your other Calendar events
• See SAT and ACT registration dates for the upcoming year
• Create a task list to track what you need to do to meet your college deadlines
• Search more than 595,000 scholarships with a total estimated value of $4.5 billion
In this new release, CollegeData Deadlines ("Deadlines") now provides access to CollegeData's Scholarship Finder, which contains information on more than 595,000 scholarships with an estimated total value of $4.5 billion that students can search based on eligibility criteria they enter. Also, students can now create a task list to track what they need to do to meet their college deadlines. Recent design improvements will also make the app easier to use and navigate.
Ratings and Reviews
- 1st Financial Bank USA
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1st Financial Bank USA – Member FDIC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.