Bring your notes and audio together with Noted.
Noted is a fully-integrated audio recording and note-taking app. Perfect for lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences, everything you type is time-stamped to your audio recording – giving you an instant overview of all the important details.
By bringing them together, you never need to worry about trawling through pages of notes or hours of audio ever again. Just add a #TimeTag, so you can return to key moments instantly, and keep everything neat and tidy.
Streamline your note-taking with the effortless note and audio syncing app for iOS and macOS.
Take your lectures and seminars to the next level. By tagging specific moments you can come back and fill in any blanks later - you'll never miss an important point from your professor again. When revising, there’s no need to listen back through hours of recordings. Your tags let you skip to the right moment instantly.
Perfect for professionals
Boost your productivity with better, more efficient note-taking. Noted lets you stay fully engaged during long business meetings and interviews, then review and share specific points afterwards with colleagues. Intelligent syncing lets you switch easily between smartphone and laptop, ideal for moments when using your phone could appear unprofessional.
Record and playback
- Skip to the precise moment you want with #TimeTag and avoid endless scrubbing
- Adjust playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x)
- Remove unwanted background noise
Take notes, add images
- Format your notes with rich text editing
- Highlight key sections
- Capture or import useful images, then mark them up
- Drag and drop content from other apps
- You speak, we write!
- Transform your voice into text using Dictation. Take notes even more effortlessly by speaking into the microphone in the language of your choice - and we'll do the rest!
- Pin your most important notebooks for easier access
- Search all your notes in one place
- Lock individual notes with a password or Touch ID
Sync and share
- Sync seamlessly and securely across devices using iCloud
- Export note in various formats
- Export audio as .m4a format, and share via AirDrop and more
Keep it simple with all the core features including full editing, indexing and exporting.
Subscribe and get a whole lot more:
- Export to PDF
- Reduce background noise
- Improve recording quality
- Audio equalizer for better playback
- Intelligent playback
- Attach documents
- Adjust skip forward / backward time
- And more!
1) Monthly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 7 days free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 2.49)
2) Yearly subscription – Auto renew subscription with 1 month free trial to unlock all Noted+ features (USD 23.99)
- Noted+ is enabled via an auto-renewing subscription.
- Price may vary depending on location.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have a question? Our support team is here to help and attentively listening to your feedback.
Follow us for exciting updates and more note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: http://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
Noted 1.6 continues its adventures into Web Notes - a new way to share notes with your friends and colleagues!
You can now create a web link directly from the app, and make your recordings available to anyone, even if they don't have Noted.
This update also adds the option to disable "Automatically add new line" while using Dictation and some bug fixes.
If you enjoy using Noted, please consider rating the app and leaving us a nice review! We'd really appreciate it and helps us reach for the stars :)
We’re always listening to your feedback, feel free to tweet us @EverythingNoted or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but needs a few improvements
As someone who spends too much time on editing my notes with various colors and font styles, I actually really enjoy the simplicity of the app with the limited options of text customization.
However, I have 3 suggestions. (1) I wish that images were easier to put into the text. That is, I wish I could just copy and paste them rather than have to import them from my files. (2) I wish that the app could sync simultaneously across different devices so that I could be recording on my phone and taking notes on my laptop. (3) I also wish that the audio filters/changes I make would stop resetting itself every other time I pause the audio. It just doesn't stay put.
Other than these, I'm pretty content with the app. It has definitely allowed me to improve my note-taking during lectures.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We have passed on your comments to the team. 😀
Great start with lots of room to grow
I would say that this is the foundation of a fantastic app that has a lot of promise. The interface is great and the features that it does have are well executed. I was looking for an app that handles note-taking and audio recording, and Noted serves both of those functions well.
My issue has to do with the walled ecosystem that a tool like this creates. People like myself jump from tool to tool and want to be able to export and move our data around. For me, I use Bear as my primary note repository, and wanted to use Noted as a way to take notes during meetings while recording the audio. Again, it does do that exceedingly well. However, if I wanted to move a note from Noted into Bear (or Evernote, or any other "digital bucket" type app), you quickly run into limitations. You can copy/paste text but a lot of the formatting gets lost. That's why I prefer to type in Markdown, which Noted doesn't handle. You can pull audio out easily enough, but better handling of the text is what I need.
Excited to follow this app's development!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we‘ve heard you and passed your comments to the team. 🙂
Would like to leave 5 stars...but
I'd love to leave 5 stars because this is really well designed and branded. and it works very well. but there are two major issues I have. I am unable to sync notes from my ipad to the desktop app. Which is incredibly important so the research I do. It seems like that capability is intended but it isnt functional right now. which is very disapointing. Secondly, I can not edit the text in the notebook durring playback without it changing the timestamp. it is incredebly sensitive and I find that I am altering the timestamp when I am really just trying to add extra notes to that section while I am listning to the playback of the recording.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback, please get in touch with our support team so we will be able to help - email@example.com
- Digital Workroom Ltd
- 84.4 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Digital Workroom Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.49
- Yearly Subscription $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.