Stay on top of pull requests with Pullwalla. Your unified pull request manager.
Discover and manage the pull requests you care about across all your accounts, organizations, and repositories in a beautifully focused, native interface.
- - -
## Unified ##
Connect your GitHub and Bitbucket accounts to have a unified view of all pull requests.
## Eliminate the Noise ##
Focus on only organizations and repositories you are interested in by using **Ignore Organization** and **Ignore Repository**.
## Deep Work ##
Sick of being interrupted by slack messages about pull requests? Don't worry, all notifications are disabled by default to facilitate Deep Work. Pullwalla stays out of your way until you need it. If you prefer to be notified about new pull requests and updates, you may enable notifications (a pro feature) and/or the badge counter in your preferences.
## Quick Filters ##
- Trying to catch up on what last happened on one of your pull requests? Use the **Created** quick filter.
- Use the **Assigned** quick filter to help you manage the pull requests you are responsible for.
- Something needs your attention! Use the **Mentioned** quick filter and see the pull requests that mention you.
- Can’t keep track of all the requests for review? No problem. See them with the **Review Requests** quick filter.
- The **Participating** quick filter lists pull requests you have participated in.
- Find pull requests that have no reviewers with the **Unclaimed** quick filter.
- Can't find a pull request you know has reviewers? Use the **Claimed** quick filter.
## Characteristics ##
Pull Request Characteristics help you quickly identify which pull request to review by visually scanning their characteristics.
- **Approved or Rejected** See which pull requests are approved and which need attention.
- **Merge conflict** Know if a pull request is able to be cleanly merged without having to resolve conflicts.
- **Has comments** See if there is active discussion happening around a pull request.
- **Diff stats** help you quickly identify complexity of a PR by seeing additions, deletions, and files changed
## Review, Discuss, & Approve ##
Go Pro-Walla and gain the ability to review, discuss, and approve pull requests without leaving the app.
## Markdown ##
Pullwalla renders pull request descriptions & comments in Markdown. Showing you just the info you need in it's intended format.
## Beauty ##
Harness the beautiful, sleek design to quickly consume useful information about each pull request. Bask in the elegance of Dark Mode, Light Mode, and Accessibility Modes (e.g. High Contrast Mode).
## Stay on Point ##
New and recently updated pull requests are always surfaced to the top of the list.
## Go Pro-Walla and Enable All the Features ##
A pro subscription enables all features on all your devices and makes new Pullwalla features keep coming.
- Aggregate PRs across multiple accounts
- Approve & Discuss Pull Requests
- Review Pull Request diffs
- Notifications for new and updated pull requests
- - -
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription in the app once activated. After purchase, manage your subscriptions in App Store Account Settings.
- the Pull Request Details avatar & info layout
- bug preventing change detection of pull request attributes
- bug where Bitbucket Cloud pull requests would miss reviews in certain cases
Ratings and Reviews
Still gets five stars from me. This is a lifesaver for active BitBucket or GitHub projects with large teams. I just wish it would show how many approvals have been granted on a pull request. Then I wouldn't have to click into PRs so much just to see if I got enough of them.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the suggestion. We have added the feature request to our backlog. We think it is a great idea though. So we will see how quickly we can get it out with our existing initiatives.
Great having a local app with all my PRs consolidated. The app is straightforward and does exactly what it says it does.
Cannot connect to Bitbucket Server
Very impressed with developer responsiveness in adding context-path support. I want to love this app, but still cannot get it to work. While it no longer complains about context paths during setup, it still refuses to accept the personal access tokens I generate. It just keeps saying “Please verify your token is correct for the URL”. Still cannot even connect to my server.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are still experiencing difficulties. We have have attempted to reproduce this issue both by changing context-path configurations as well as by changing user permissions to the different combinations we suspected could cause this issue.
Sadly we weren't able to reproduce this issue. The error message you are receiving is a result of a fetch of your user's information from the Bitbucket Server REST API failing. We would love the chance to help problem solve and resolve this issue via e-mail email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UpTech Works, LLC
- 6.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 UpTech Works, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $3.99
- Pro Annual $34.99