Zoya takes the guesswork out of halal investing by helping you build a personalized shariah compliant investment portfolio with confidence and clarity.
BEST-IN-CLASS SHARIAH SCREENING
- Access shariah compliance ratings of thousands of stocks worldwide, for free!
- Dive into the details with in-depth shariah compliance reports for more informed decision-making
- Filter the underlying holdings of thousands of ETFs and mutual funds based on their shariah compliance status
- Discover shariah-compliant alternatives to non-compliant stocks
- Stay ahead with email alerts on compliance status updates
INVESTING MADE EASY
- Open a brokerage account and start investing commission-free with as little as $1
- Monitor the compliance status of your investments in real-time
- Already have a brokerage account? Connect it to your Zoya account for seamless portfolio tracking
GIVE ZAKAT WITH PEACE OF MIND
- Import your holdings to automate zakat calculation
- Securely donate to zakat-eligible charities through various payment methods, including credit card, Apple Pay/Google Pay, PayPal, Venmo, stock transfer, DAF, crypto, and bank transfer
TRUSTED BY 100,000+ INVESTORS
“Zoya is revolutionizing halal investing by empowering Muslims to make conscious investment decisions.” - Safeer
“Zoya has made halal investing so much easier, cheaper, and overall wonderful!” - R.S.
“I have seen many attempts to do what you have beautifully done with this app.” - Malek
“Love this app! My go-to guide for halal investing!” - Hassan
“Thank God we have Zoya to help take the guesswork out of Shariah compliance assessment of individual stocks.” - Yazin
We have some great features planned on our roadmap and would appreciate your feedback. To report a bug, or even suggest an improvement, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Discover your next halal investment opportunity effortlessly with our revamped Explore screen. In this release, we’ve introduced advanced filtering and sorting capabilities that not only enhance your browsing experience, but also allow you to make more informed decisions. Quickly narrow down your search based on country, sector, compliance status, financial ratios, ratings, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Really great app!
This app has been extremely useful! I loved the beta version of this app and I am so happy that this app has finally taken off into an official AppStore app. This app finally makes halal investing accessible. I don’t need to be a scholar of finance and I don’t need to constantly monitor companies individually. For the first time, I can access halal stocks and monitor their compliance with ease. Some key features I love about this app are the email updates that I receive to notify me that one of my watchlist stocks have become non-compliant. The email was timely, I went into my investment account and I sold the stock as soon as it happened. Another great feature I love about this app is that I can see what each company holds in compliant or non-compliant funds to allow me to make my own educated investment.
I am definitely excited to see this app continue to grow. I would love, in the future, as this app develops to see some new features like reports on spendings and earnings. It would be another great feature to add the option for automatic selling of investments that become non-compliant.
All in all, this is a great research app for anyone looking to make their money work for them and to build a halal, passive income. Invest young and invest often!
More over, the developers are extremely accommodating and answer emails in a timely manner. They are very respectful and I hope the best success for this app in the future!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! As always, feel free to email us your ideas and suggestions so we can make Zoya even better. :)
Alhamdullilah, my sheikh told me about this app, and I was quite hesitant to invest my money into the market, not only cause it was volatile, but because I was afraid I would be earning haram.
This app has eliminated that fear, especially as a new “investor”.
As I am also interested in the reasons as to why the stocks may be halal or haram, I am considering to buy the premium, but maybe down the line.
Point to note I kinda wish that seeing the rationale to the ruling (halal/haram) wasn’t a paid thing but it’s ok regardless.
Alhamdullilah for this app.
Just what I needed
Zoya first captured my loyalty by making it easy to identify halal stocks. Now they have added the ability to integrate 3rd party apps (i.e. Robinhood) which makes life so much easier. You no longer have to switch back and forth between apps to determine your profile compliance. I appreciate all the other info Zoya provides in their blog with regarding to investing and I foresee myself utilizing the Zakat features soon.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Investroo Inc.
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Investroo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zoya Pro (1 Month) $14.99
- Zoya Pro (1 Year) $119.99
- Zoya Pro (6 Months) $69.99
- Zoya Pro (1 Year) $59.99