WorldBox is a free god and simulation Sandbox game.
In this free Sandbox god game you can create life and watch it prosper!
Spawn sheep, wolves, orks, elves, dwarves and other magic creatures!
Civilizations can craft and build houses, roads and go to war with each other. Help them survive, evolve and build powerful civilization!
The Sandbox. Play around with different powers. You can dissolve ground with acid rain or even drop an atomic bomb! Spawn tornados, underground worms or a Heat ray. Enjoy creative destruction or craft worlds full of life!
Watch how classic Conway's Game of Life can quickly destroy world civilization. Or create Langton's ant cellular automata
Simulate various disasters. Meteorites, volcanos, lava, tornados, geysers and more. Simulate and watch evolution of creatures and the rise of civilizations
Craft a pixel world. You can build pixel art world using different free tools, magic and brushes. Just use different pixel types for coloring. Be creative!
Experiment in your own Sandbox game. Play with different creatures and powers in magic world simulation
Become a God of your own pixel art world. Create life and build civilization of different mythological races. Build a world of your dreams!
You can play this Sandbox game offline without wi fi or internet connection
Download Super WorldBox - God Game for FREE!
If you are experiencing any problems, please do get in contact with me here: email@example.com
Leave a feedback or a suggestions if you want to see more powers and creatures in this free Sandbox game!
- added: diplomacy system. Kingdoms now can be at war and peace between each other
- added: city relations rating and revolutions
- added: village with low loyalty can revolt and found it's own kingdom. There's a chance that other villages with low loyalty join them.
- added: banners for kingdoms
- added: kingdoms can conquer cities of same race
- added: new powers - diplomacy relations. Displays relations between kingdoms
- added: new buttons in kingdom list window to quickly access capitals and kings
- added: kingdoms will send armies to the enemy kingdoms
- added: locate/gps button for creatures and villages
- added: kingdom list button for kingdom window
- added: kingdom window will display all it's villages now
- added: version history link at superworldbox.com
- added: back button to UI to return to previous windows
- added: animation for village names
- added: proper tooltip when clicking on ui elements
- added: tooltip text for villages/kingdom windows
- added: level and experience system for units
- added: tile flash to lightnings
- added: new languages: Thai, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
- fixed: newly spawned units not displayed on minimap
- fixed: baby grow up immediately after loading save with them
- fixed: dwarf hall icon on minimap
- fixed: name changing doesn't save last letter sometime
- fixed: some animals doesn't die from an old age
- fixed: villages stop farming after some time
- fixed: blue pixels around ruined tiles on minimap
- fixed: carnivores attack animals when not hungry
- fixed: units able to get honest and deceitful traits together
- [PC] changes: changed starting generated world to widescreen size
- changes: world law "forever peace" changed into diplomacy
- changes: cities under attack can lose border zones
- changes: muted sound for pyromaniac
- changes: windows are a bit bigger now
- changes: regeneration perk works only if creature not hungry
- changes: icons improvements
- changes: kingdom color adjustments
- changes: increased birth chance for many traits
- changes: city borders grow faster now
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game and I love it no problems hands down
Hey devs so I love the game and the new update and all but I found an issue and don’t know if it’s just on mobile or other platforms but every so often one particle of fire with come to life in the mountains for now and I only use humans don’t have the other creatures yet and it is just an annoying detail for now but anyway love the game but please fix this it’s an annoyance and I’m scared it will light the world on fire that I took so long to grow so great game but please fix this bug/glitch EDIT: okay so I figured it out sorry for any startling news but it was the pyromaniac trait that starts the fires it was confusing me very cool though any way forget what I said about a bug or glitch NEW EDIT: still love this game but lil confused on immortal trait cause immortal means never dying but I get it it’s just extra health for a unit and got a really cool idea so when a unit is injured there would be like village doctors to heal them, but not to many, and when a unit dies instead of disappearing immediately other units would carry their body to like a graveyard and every village would have one and you could read the tombstone that had the units stats when they died and like regular tombstones for regular units, for village leaders something like a tombstone but more special and for Kong’s their would have actual tombs that’s just a cool idea and love it if you added that into the game thanks for making an awesome game!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for detailed feedback! There will be more interesting things in the future updates! ;)
Best zero player game ever.
I wish elves could be ranged with staff along with orb or bow, also be specialized with faster plant growth, this will counter the small land, but ability to artificially create land or destroy land with magic, instant construction only with magic, and spell creation and usage, dwarves would be highly skilled with faster construction, blacksmithing and mining along with construction with tools being a huge hammer which can be used for fighting or construction, orcs specialize in combat with bow and sword, I don’t know any more specialization for them, and human would be specialized in light magic which leads to 2 classes: Paladin if melee who can give off a defensive aura with sword and shield, healer if ranged heals and if high leveled could revive with staff and orb, same as orcs I don’t know any more specialization. Please add the magic and buildings related to specific race into the game along with classes, and traits that benefits them depending on race. To lessen the magic impact, you could add natural ability to create mana from the body which increases over time or a structure that creates it over time. Also make constructing more strategic I want to see more advanced house rather a house that didn’t get upgrade because of lack of space or farming area, I would be very happy if you choose to add all of it or some of it if you deem it too overpowered. Also is premium one time purchase or subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Glad you like the game. Thanks for your feedback!I try to add new content with every update. Stay tuned :)
This is my most favorite game on mobile! Thanks
This game is very fun to play because you can watch ur own Civilization grow and thrive. but if u like to play differently... U can Destroy it! I love those features. Please keep them in the game. I would like to see more World Laws Because I’m aware there is only 5 or 6. One of the world laws I would like to see would be “ Wars “. I would like to see either the humans vs the Elves or the Orcs vs dwarves, or the humans vs the orcs and Many more! Also if u gave gold or iron they would improve their armor and tools and weapons , and maybe have your own ( ANCIENT ) civ- like Sparta Vs Athens or Persia and Sparta and Athens fight with each other against Persia where the Spartans would carry long shields and iron helms with stone body armor and spears and somewhat the same with Athenians, not just that I would also like to see Maybe even Rome and many others ! And when one side Loses a war They will run away and Abandon their homeland and scatter when the other team won they would take it over and fix it up theirselves I would also like to see stone towers and walls that would be guarded with people with bows. maybe stone walls that keep out intruders. those were suggestions not something u have to put in but I thought I would give it a try! But in all I LOVE this game and keep doing what u devs do! Have a Amazing Day!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for detailed feedback! So glad you like it! There will be more interesting things in the future updates! Hope you will like it ;)
- Maxim Karpenko
- 136.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Maxim Karpenko
- In-App Purchases
- Premium! $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.