My app gets No.1 over 300 times at paid app daily ranking of Japan AppStore! Many users give me good reviews, over 500 reviews, and the average is 4.4 :->
Over 30,000 downloads! Thanks all users!
This app can track your golf score in real time! And also track your shot position!
Have you ever forgotten your score during golf play?
You can track your score on your Apple Watch very very easily!
* Track your putt *
Not only track score but also track putt count easily!
If you want to track putt, you can select `Also Track Putt` on AppleWatch.
* Working with Healthcare app *
If you start recording, your golf playing activities will be tracked.
This app uses health care integration, so running foreground on your apple watch, this feature is very important if you want to record by apple watch.
When you finish golf playing, push finish button, the app can submit data to healthcare app.
Please confirm your iOS device record count and apple watch total count is same. If your apple watch last course score, 9 hole or 18 hole, is same on your iOS app score, app is already synced successfully!
Temporary stop playing feature can stop your healthcare app activity. It is useful when you ride on the mini cart.
* Track Location Feature *
Track Location feature provides recording position you shot and sends to iOS app. In iOS app, you can show satellite map & marker on record detail screen at real time.
This feature requires location permission on iOS app.
This feature make battery decreasing fast.
As of v20.0, we can use iOS GPS instead of WatchOS one. If you want to use iOS GPS, please follow the instruction.
* Use digital crown *
If you want to count up by digital crown, you can!
To use it, go to settings screen on apple watch before recording and turn on this feature.
* Track Gear/Penalty Feature *
As of v28.0, you can track your golf gear e.g. 1:1W, 2:3I, 3: PT, etc...
Moreover, you can track penalty as well 1:OB, 2:OB, 3:, 4:BK, etc...
This feature is quite advanced feature. It's little difficult to set.
1. On iOS app, set gears and penalties.
2. On WatchOS app, load gears and penalties.
3. Set `Use Gear` or `Use Penalty`. After that, you can track gear or penalty.
* Complication *
You can launch my app from your AppleWatch face by complication!
If you want to do so, open iOS watch settings app, dial gallery, choose your watch face, and select counter complication.
The supported complications are as follows.
* Edit GolfField, PAR, Memo, etc *
You can edit golf field name and PAR easily! You can also remain a memo.
* Photo Score Feature *
Are you ready for create a photo score with your great picture?
As of v24.0, we can create a photo score!
First of all, take a picture when you are in golf field.
Go to score detail screen, and tap edit menu on top right of the screen.
Select `Photo Score` and tap `Load photo` button.
Select a base photo from iPhone photo library, and then, the app combines your photo and total score and other informations.
Finally, you can download it to your photo library.
* Backup Feature *
You could save records data to cloud. So from now on, you don't have to worry about lost data.
* Target User *
We recommend to those who
- want to track score on golf field by apple watch very simple
- never use iPhone on golf field
- use apple watch just watch
* Disclaimer *
This app requires Apple Watch for record score count.
◉Celebrating 30,000 Downloads!◉ Thank you very much for choosing Golf Score Counter and being a part of our amazing user community!
We are thrilled to introduce a highly anticipated update in version 35.0 - "Companion Score Recording" feature!
You no longer need to take out the scorecard for your playing companions. Record their scores effortlessly with Golf Score Counter.
It's incredibly simple to use, with just two primary methods:
For Apple Watch users:
- After launching the app, swipe right three times to access Advanced Settings 2, check the "Record Companion Scores" option, and set the number of players between 1 and 3.
- Then, start recording as usual!
- You'll see buttons labeled "A:, B:, C:" just below the Score Up button. Tap that button.
- The Companion Score entry screen will pop up, making it easy to record their scores promptly.
- You can also edit their names from there!
- We've added an icon in the top right of the iPhone score details screen to display scores for all players, including companions. You can use it to quickly verify companion scores.
For iPhone users:
- After launching the iOS app, tap the icon for "Create New Record" located in the top right corner.
- Proceed to create a new record as usual.
- Edit the newly created record. An icon to display scores for all players, including companions, is now available in the top right of the iPhone score details screen.
- Navigate to the screen displaying scores for all players, and tap the "Edit Companion Scores" icon in the top right.
- Edit the names of your companions. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to add players (up to a maximum of 3 players with each player's name limited to 3 characters).
- After launching the Apple Watch app, select the created record from "Select from List" to begin recording.
- Just below the Score Up button, you'll find buttons labeled "A:, B:, C:". Tap that button.
- The Companion Score entry screen will pop up, making it easy to record their scores promptly!
- It is generally not possible to change the number of players once recording has begun.
While we have conducted thorough testing, unforeseen issues may arise. If you encounter any unexpected behavior, please do not hesitate to contact us via email. We appreciate your continued support and will continue to work on improvements to provide you with the best golf score counter app possible. Thank you for choosing Golf Score Counter.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, simple and clean.
Would like to see one improvement. After front nine, show out total before going to hole 10 and then show large grand total before hitting the finish button. I know the Total stroke are at the top but they are sometimes hidden but the clock function. Otherwise, great little app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- takuya kimura
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © ichimoku
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.