Bigin by Zoho CRM 4+
Sales CRM for Small Businesses
- Offers In-App Purchases
Bigin is a small business CRM with the power of a pipeline-centric CRM fused with the simplicity of spreadsheets.
This sales CRM for small businesses comes with an easy-to-use interface that makes managing pipelines, adding notes, updating records, and scheduling follow-ups with leads easy. Bigin helps you focus on what matters most—winning more customers.
MANAGE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION WITH EASE
• Get a complete overview of your prospects' information in your CRM from just a quick glance at your screen.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SALES PIPELINE
• View your small business sales pipeline in a convenient layout and track the progress of your deals across all stages.
• Set up distinct sales processes and manage deals and your sales pipelines by switching between them with just a click.
• With all of your information streamlined, you have a clearer picture of your sales momentum and can close more deals.
MANAGE YOUR DAY
• Get a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, events, and calls in your CRM. Add, edit, and update your activities, and mark activities as complete once they're done.
• Set reminders to get instantly notified of upcoming activities so that you never miss anything important.
• Widgets help you stay updated on your activities without ever having to open the app.
• Bigin's widgets come in multiple sizes and stay on your home screen like post-it notes displaying tasks, events, and calls and allowing you to create new activities easily.
• The Bigin app for macOS has a very native feel, built to Apple's guidelines for human interface. Experience the new Dark mode in Auto, Light, and Dark.
• Multitasking is even easier with Bigin for macOS. Use multiple apps with Bigin on the same screen, split to increase your productivity.
• When you need to print a section, you can connect directly to a printer right from the app.
KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS AND WIDGETS
• From the sidebar to activities like calls, tasks, or events in the app, we have you covered with even more keyboard shortcuts.
HOVER ACTIONS, TOUCH BAR, AND MENU BAR
• Simply hover over an action button to see what a specific action can do for you.
• The touch bar still assists you with contextual actions while the menu bar lets you toggle between different modules in Bigin.
• Look up lead, deal, and contact data instantly.
• Add notes and update records with ease.
• Manage multiple sales processes and follow each deal from start to finish.
• Schedule events, tasks, and calls and set reminders from your app.
• Get a clear stage summary of all your deals, always.
• Stay updated on your activities with Bigin widgets for your home screen.
• Extensive keyboard shortcuts, hover actions, touch bar, and menu bar functions to help you get things done faster.
You can upgrade to Bigin Express for a monthly or yearly subscription that offers:
• 50,000 records
• Multiple pipelines
• Custom fields
• Custom dashboards
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.zoho.com/terms.html
- We’ve been working to ensure you build and manage great customer relationships through the app.
Our move to macOS Monterey is coming! We're taking this step to keep pace with Apple OS developments. Older versions will work, but newer ones will be more secure, updated frequently, and perform better.
Leave a review in the App Store if you like the app. You can also send feedback and suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing functionality and ease of use
Big and continues to amaze us with the robustness of the program, the depth and detail to which can be operated and yet the smooth and simple user interface for even the beginner. At our business we can have a customer service person using the program very quickly without much training due to its intuitive design and yet the depths to which we can work with the program continues to satisfy. We are very happy that we have chosen Bigan for our CRM and the support service has been very good!
Very promising crm for small business!
We’ve tried many options for our small agency including pipedrive, salesmate, capsule, copper, and hubspot. I can say hands down BigIn is the best blend of simplicity and power to keep a small sales team organized. It’s very clear the team behind it has learned a lot about what’s real important in a crm from the years of developing the big brother to BigIn, ZohoCRM. BigIn’s apps are very beautiful and there’s even a native Mac app. They’re so customizable, I especially love how you can control exactly what shows up in each type of notification!
There are a few things I think could be improved and hope BigIn may work on <3
First, it would be great to have a week calendar view for activities instead of only list view. It would be especially great if you could see all your team’s activities (esp events) in a calendar.
Second, the way BigIn syncs with google calendar (requires creating a separate calendar folder) is frustrating - it should let you sync with one or more existing calendar folders since you may have dozens of meetings already scheduled into the future.
Finally, the support only by email is a bit slow and I wish they had chat support for the top tier plan.
Overall keep up the good work and excited to see what’s next!
Developer Response ,
@bythebay, thank you for sharing your elaborate feedback. We appreciate all the love. The suggestions that you've raised are definitely valid and we will look into covering them within the app.
With regard to the chat support, this can be initiated by tapping the profile icon on the top right corner on the desktop site (bigin.zoho.com). In case you need us to jump on a call with you as well, please send over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Do continue using the app and do keep the feedback coming.
Very affordable CRM for small business
This CRM is almost as fully featured as other small. business CRM options that cost many times more than this. I am pleased with it and how it has helped organize my business processes. The only feature would really like to see added is a dedicated "leads" page rather than just keeping every contact you ever put into the CRM in the same "Contacts" page. It can get tricky to manage leads this way but so far ive been able to make it work. Looking forward to seeing this feature added in the future I hope.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 350 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Express CRM - Monthly(1 User) $8.99
- Express CRM - Monthly(3 Users) $26.99
- Express CRM - Yearly(1 User) $83.99
- Express CRM - Monthly(2 Users) $17.99
- Premier CRM - Monthly(1 User) $14.99
- Premier CRM - Monthly(2 Users) $29.99
- Express CRM - Monthly(5 Users) $44.99
- Premier CRM - Yearly(1 User) $144.99
- Express CRM - Yearly(2 Users) $164.99
- Express CRM - Monthly(4 Users) $35.99