LOGr Research Assistant
1. Enter just a few words that are then specially modified to get better results.
2. Automatically saves each search and shows the number of results (option to Delete is available).
3. Tap on the search to view results separated into groups by source (Twitter, Reddit, Google Search, Google News).
4. Update all the saved searches with a simple pull on the screen.
5. New results count is highlighted.
6. Swipe left on the new results screen to view all results.
7. Save results to any Share button app including Apple Notes. Use Trello? LOGr creates a Trello Board for your search with a card for each result. Add notes, documents and collaborate with others.
8. Go directly to a single result using your default browser.
9. Get an MLA citation with a tap.
10. Select the sources you’d like to use in your search.
11. Last five entered searches are in the search field and can be edited.
Your searches are not known to LOGr! The app is fully self-contained. When you pull on the screen to update all saved searches, it’s as if you started each search again. Please be patient- benchmark tests on ten saved searches takes less than two minutes and will continue even if you leave the app.
Welcome to the Notes Update!
Alongside a handful of bug fixes, LOGr now supports integrated notes alongside your searches. Add them for individual search items, or simply add footer or header notes to the search at large. Then, export in the usual ways with or without the added note content to support anything you might wish to do.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Chandler Paris LLC
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Chandler Paris LLC DBA LOGr Research
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.