*** Featured by Apple - Apps We Love ***
Hevy is the most intuitive workout tracker & planner in the world. No ads and free. Plan your weight lifting routines, log your workouts and track your exercise progress. Join a growing community and get started today - for free!
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
• "Seriously the best workout tracker I've ever used. Simple. Free. Tons of graphs. Amazing quality videos" - Sam Ilelaboye
• "Seeing what my friends and other athletes are working out at the gym has totally changed my experience. Now I can copy my friend's workouts and compare myself. It's super motivating" - Jaume
• "Tracking my workouts with Hevy has taken my training to the next level, I'm getting stronger every week. Being able to plan my routines really helps me being efficient at the gym." - Carlos D.
• Track your lifts with an intuitive, simple to use interface.
• Use the calendar to stay on top of your training schedule
• Hundreds of exercises with free high-quality videos for you to focus on your form
• Follow your friend's progress by following their lifts and copying their routines
• Create your own custom exercises for your workouts
• Set up your profile as a private profile or a public one
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, Failure and Supersets
• Customize automatic rest timers for each exercise
• Analyze your workout sessions in detail with muscle group graphs
• Calculation of One Rep Max for all strength exercises
• Create an unlimited amount of routines
• Analyze the progression of your lifts with beautiful full-screen graphs of volume, best weight & total reps
• Copy your friends' workouts
• Dark Mode
• Hevy uses HealthKit and CareKit to export your Hevy workouts into the Health app, this feature can be turned on in the settings.
• Sync your Hevy routines to your Apple Watch
• Easily track your weight lifting sets
• Keep track of your heart rate during your workout
• Helpful timers for duration exercises
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, or Failure
• Watch workouts automatically save when reconnecting to iPhone
• Create unlimited routines
• Get unlimited access to graph history
• Create unlimited custom exercises
Terms & Conditions
Download Hevy and take your training to the next level!
General app improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My favorite work out app
I have just recently started lifting weights. I tired pretty much every free fitness app. While they’re great at tracking things like cardio and calories. They fall short in the weightlifting department. Most apps I found only track the whole activity not the individual movements. Hevy is great because it tracks every movement you do along with the reps, sets, and weight. Plus, it shows how to do those movements and what muscles you’re hitting. Hevy allows to make routines. So, if you have a “Leg Day” routine you like to do. You just have to make the routine and boom it’s saved. The only thing I wish is that it was completely free, but from what I can tell. The only thing you get with the paid version is that it shows you where you were at more than 12 weeks ago. All in all great app. Go download it and get those gainz
Hevy is a great tool for beginners and advanced lifters alike.
I’ve been using Hevy for some time now(about 3-4 months) and it has just about every workout that I could imagine. While I’m not too familiar with any of the other features Hevy offers, nor am I a subscription member, I still find a great amount of use through the workout tracker. I used a little notebook to track my workouts and Hevy is basically that little notebook, but digitally. Like I said, it has just about every workout you could imagine and it tracks previous workout weights and reps so you don’t have to flip back a week to see where you were at. If you struggle to make progress or keep a consistent workout schedule and find that you can’t remember where you left off at from last time I heavily recommend Hevy. You don’t need the subscription to get the full satisfaction of what Hevy offers and I find that to be the “edge” Hevy has that other workout apps don’t. I will definitely keep using Hevy and recommending it to any fellow lifters I meet!
Get This App
Create your routine, or pick the many pre-loaded workouts Hevy has supplied. Choose an exercise from any muscle group, full body, body weight only, cardio and even Olympic lifts are included. An exercise isn’t listed? Create your own and add them to a custom routine. The app tracks(which you can turn on and off anytime) each workout by time and volume. Track your progress by entering reps and weight, or distance and time for cardio, for each exercise so you can compare and improve from a previous workout. And even let’s you know when you hit a personal record according to your workout data. The app also has a follow/follower feature so you can add your friends or make new ones, then follow their progress. I’ve logged in 400 workouts, and this app pushes me to go another 400.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hevy Studios S.L.
- 42.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Hevy 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Hevy Pro - Monthly $2.99
- Hevy Pro - Yearly $23.99
- Hevy Pro - Lifetime $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.