Hevy - Workout Tracker Gym Log 4+
Weight Lifting Routine Planner
Hevy Studios S.L.
- Offers In-App Purchases
** Featured by Apple ** Join +1 million users!
Hevy is the most intuitive workout tracker & planner in the world. No ads and free. Plan your weight lifting routines, log your workouts and track your exercise progress. Join a growing community and get started today - for free!
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
• "Seriously the best workout tracker I've ever used. Simple. Free. Tons of graphs. Amazing quality videos" - Sam Ilelaboye
• "Seeing what my friends and other athletes are working out at the gym has totally changed my experience. Now I can copy my friend's workouts and compare myself. It's super motivating" - Jaume
• "Tracking my workouts with Hevy has taken my training to the next level, I'm getting stronger every week. Being able to plan my routines really helps me being efficient at the gym." - Carlos D.
• Track your lifts with an intuitive, simple to use interface.
• Use the calendar to stay on top of your training schedule
• Hundreds of exercises with free high-quality videos for you to focus on your form
• Follow your friend's progress by following their lifts and copying their routines
• Create your own custom exercises for your workouts
• Set up your profile as a private profile or a public one
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, Failure and Supersets
• Customize automatic rest timers for each exercise
• Analyze your workout sessions in detail with muscle group graphs
• Calculation of One Rep Max for all strength exercises
• Create an unlimited amount of routines
• Analyze the progression of your lifts with beautiful full-screen graphs of volume, best weight & total reps
• Copy your friends' workouts
• Dark Mode
• Hevy uses HealthKit and CareKit to export your Hevy workouts into the Health app, this feature can be turned on in the settings.
• Live sync your Apple Watch workout with your phone
• Use your Hevy routines on your Apple Watch
• Easily track your weight lifting sets
• Use Hevy Apple Watch Complications on your Watch Face
• Keep track of your heart rate during your workout
• Helpful timers for duration exercises
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, or Failure
• Watch workouts automatically save when reconnecting to iPhone
• Use the latest iOS technology
• Live activity on your lock screen
• Dynamic island to never lose track of your workout
• Widgets for quick access
• Fully featured iPad app
• iMessage stickers to lift Hevy
• Create unlimited routines
• Get unlimited access to graph history
• Create unlimited custom exercises
• Track advanced measurements
Terms & Conditions
Download Hevy and take your training to the next level!
Added two new PR types: "Best Set Volume" and "Best One Rep Max".
Ratings and Reviews
Best workout tracking app I’ve tried
This is by far my favorite workout tracking app, and I’ve tried quite a few over the past year including the popular Strong app. You can tell that the creators of this app actually work out themselves because they know how important it is to be able to label drop sets, failure sets, supersets, etc, which you can do very easily within the app. It allows me to track everything I need, and when if it’s been a while since I did an exercise I can easily take a look at my history, view graphs of my strength progression over time, and so on.
I started out with the free version but have since upgraded to the Lifetime membership because I needed to create more than 5 custom exercises since I do quite a few unusual calisthenics things, but most gym-goers can probably stick with the free version and have everything they need.
The social feature - being able to follow other members - is also nice. That said, I wish there was a way to upload short video clips of workout sets so that there would be some somewhat verifiable proof of what people are lifting, rather than just having to blindly accept the weight people enter into the app as being true. But, this isn’t that important. The important thing for me is that this app allows me to easily track every aspect of my workout so that I can see my progression and know where I’m at.
Progressive Overload Tracker
I’m incredibly impressed with Hevy. This app helped me elevate my lifts to the next level. After two years of consistently lifting, I started to see plateaus in my strength and hypertrophy - and the main culprit was a lack of consistent progressive overload. I’ve tried Excel spreadsheets and notebooks to track my workouts, but neither solution compared to the ease of use that Hevy offers. Now I can track my workouts consistently and update/create routines for my PPL splits (and variations of them). My favorite features are the “medal system” that lets me know when new goals are hit and the massive database of exercises to program into my routines. I also appreciate the statistical insights to my weekly volume/reps. This helped me recognize the disparity in volume between my push and pull muscle groups, and I’ve experienced and all-around improvement in my progress after just one month of using Hevy. If you’re like me, you probably have been tracking your calories and macros for a while now (with MacroFactor). Now tracking your workouts just as dutifully has never been so easy. Thank you, Hevy!!
Best app for tracking workouts so far
When I started working out. I use to not log any of my workouts, then as I was getting frustrated with my progress one of my gym brethren told me I need to be logging all my workouts and trying to get better everyday. That’s when I found… the notes app. It was a grueling process and it became a jumble of numbers and abbreviations that only me and me alone could read. I knew I needed a change, that’s when I found… a bunch of useless apps that made me pay 25$ a month just to put in more than one workout routine. Then finally I found Hevy. After opening the app for the first time I knew I found a winner. I could have up to 3 routines which was perfect for the program I was running. Then I found out that it tracks my progress and my stats for me (which brought me more joy than my pump that day). It had rest timers, barbell calculations, as many reps and sets as you could want, super sets, drop sets, basically everything. The only reason it isn’t a 5 star is because I need to pay 80 dollars for the full version. It would be a 5 star for me if they even brought the price down to $35. Other than the paywall this has been an amazing app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hevy Studios S.L.
- 129.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Hevy 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Hevy Pro - Monthly $2.99
- Hevy Pro - Yearly $23.99
- Hevy Pro - Monthly $3.99
- Hevy Pro - Lifetime $74.99