Bolt Offline is the one stop Cloud File Manager, Documents Manager for your iPhone,iPad.
Bolt Offline supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box cloud and offers function to download and upload to any cloud that Bolt Offline supports. You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device!
- Download Manager:
• Fast speed download from online multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more).
• Download no limited with a lot of file formats.
- File Manager:
• Organizing files in Cloud Offline by folders.
• Copy, move, rename, duplicate and delete files, folders, documents.
• Share files, documents by email and other tools.
- Browser and document:
• Easily view images, PDF documents.
- Video saver and Music player: Not like other File Manager, Bolt Offline allows you to download video, audio, music files from your cloud and play it on the app directly.
Bolt Offline – The top of browser and file manager in App Store. Download now to enjoy greatest features!
Bolt Offline includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 9.99.
+ a 1-year subscription
- Subscription will unlock:
+ Unlimited folder
+ Unlimited favorite files, folders
+ No Advertisements
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
• Content or services provided during each subscription period
Terms of Service: https://www.maplelabs.co/policies/#terms
For complete access to all Bolt Offline features, you will need to allow access to the cloud account following: DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box cloud.
**Notice: Bolt Offline can not help you download media (video, music,..) contents from third-party resources.
Hi there, we update the app to serve you better. In this version:
- Fix minor bugs and enhance app performance
Still having issues? Leave us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Isn't it maple labs a Bangladeshi company? If yes I have some talk to left here to your dumpass CEO. Oh you got 6 stars. But there only place to give 5 stars. So I repeated that. :)
It shows only 2 out of 8 folders and files, no instructions on how to add to favorites, you can’t refresh when in a sub folder, “ contact us” link doesn’t work so I can ask the developer. Also too expensive for what it is.
It legit told me that I would get a 3 day free trial then it would be 2.99 a week for premium instead they charged me 2.75 straight to my wallet debit card the second I subscribed for free trial remember they said free trial and the contact us button on their app doesn’t even work while everything else does
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MAPLE LABS COMPANY LIMITED
- 62.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Maple Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium $19.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.