Create a wallet, purchase ETH, send and receive ERC20 tokens and stablecoins, exchange crypto, move Bitcoin to Ethereum, stake on Ethereum 2.0, use DeFi and Ethereum DApps.
Explore all that Ethereum has to offer in one mobile crypto wallet app that protects your security while giving you complete control of your funds.
• Create a secure Ethereum wallet.
• Buy crypto with a few taps using your bank card of Apple Pay.
• Hold, send and receive Ether and all ERC-20 tokens.
• Multiple accounts for privacy and convenience.
• Trade crypto on decentralized exchanges.
• Hold your Bitcoin on Ethereum as wrapped token.
• Stake on Ethereum 2.0.
• Use decentralized finance (DeFi) and DApps.
• Stay in full control of your funds.
• Your keys are secured with state-of-the-art encryption.
• Learn about Ethereum, Blockchain, and best safety practices.
• Get access to extended features with the MEW suite of products at myetherwallet.com.
BUY CRYPTO WITH A FEW TAPS
• Buy Ether (ETH) with bank card or using Apple Pay right inside MEW wallet.
• Buy up to $1,000/day in ETH with ApplePay in over 50 countries.
• Buy up to $20,000/day in ETH with ApplePay or a bank card (most countries supported).
MANAGE ALL ERC-20 TOKENS
• Hold, send, and receive all Ethereum tokens and stablecoins.
• If it is on Ethereum blockchain MEW wallet will support it.
• No need to add custom tokens manually. Unwanted airdrops? Hide spam tokens from accounts and balances.
TRADE ON DEXes
• In Swap, trade on decentralized exchanges (DEXs) including Uniswap, Sushiswap, 1inch, Curve, Balancer, and Kyber.
• MEW checks all DEXs and finds the best crypto prices for you.
• Over 400 token pairs to explore in the Market section.
• Charts and sparklines to help you monitor crypto market movements.
• Create multiple accounts and fluidly switch between them for privacy and convenience.
• All accounts backed up and secured by one recovery phrase.
MOVE YOUR BITCOIN TO ETHEREUM (Powered by Ren Project)
• Hold your Bitcoin in MEW wallet as renBTC token.
• Swap renBTC to any Ethereum token, send to other Ethereum wallets, or use it in DeFi and DApps.
• Change renBTC back to Bitcoin at any time.
ETHEREUM 2.0 STAKING (Powered by Staked.us)
• Stake on Ethereum 2.0 and earn continuous rewards for providing a public good to the community.
• Staked.us will create and maintain Eth2 validators for you.
• Earn ~9% annualized rewards (subject to change based on the total amount of Ether locked in Eth2).
TRULY OWN YOUR FUNDS AND STAY IN CONTROL
• MEW wallet is a true, non-custodial Ethereum wallet. This means that you and only you have access to your funds.
• Your wallet is immediately active, no ID or approval required. Nobody can freeze your account or prevent you from doing anything you want with your crypto.
• We don’t have access to your funds, and nobody else does. Your MEW wallet keys are secured locally on your device (be sure to make a backup!)
STAY SAFE WITH THE HIGHEST SECURITY STANDARDS IN THE SPACE
• Your keys are secured in a vault on your device using multiple layers of state-of-the-art encryption, giving your funds protection comparable to a hardware wallet.
• MEW helps you backup your wallet so you can recover your funds if your device is lost, stolen, or broken.
• Learn how to avoid common newbie mistakes and stay safe in the world of crypto.
CONNECT TO MEW WEB FOR MORE DAPPS AND FEATURES
• Connect to MyEtherWallet.com to use all of its extended features, while safely keeping your keys on your mobile device.
• Interact with DeFi, DApps, and smart contracts.
• View funds on multiple networks including Ethereum Classic and Binance Smart Chain.
• Register and manage decentralized domains (ENS, Unstoppable Domains).
• Set gas price and gas limit manually.
• Sign messages.
• Cash out crypto to fiat (Euro and Swiss Franc only).
— SPEED UP and CANCEL transactions — no more stuck transactions due to sudden gas price changes.
— Fixed Apple Pay purchases for currencies other than USD, if you were trying to buy ETH and Apple Pay was failing, please try again after this update.
— App will now require PIN/Face ID after 5 min of inactivity.
— Pull to refresh balances.
— Overall app stability improvements.
INTRODUCING NEW ‘MARKETS’ TAB
An easy way to keep an eye on what’s happening in Ethereum tokens market, discover DeFi projects, spot recent big movers and more.
— Updated Education Center with Beginner's guide.
— Multiple fixes and improvements.
— New currencies: AUD, CAD and GBP.
— More accurate estimates when purchasing ETH.
— Overall stability improvements.
— Fixed connection with MEW web
— Updated fiat amount format
NEW CURRENCIES: € EURO, ₽ RUBLES AND ¥ YEN
— Buy ETH directly with Euros, Rubles, USD and Yen.
— Change currency in the app between USD, EUR, RUB and JPY
— MEWconnect improvements
— Bugfixes and stability improvements.
РУССКИЙ ЯЗЫК! (Мы сами заждались.)
Скромное наблюдение: если вы нам поставили одну звезду за то что не было русского языка, возможно стоит обновить свой отзыв, нам это будет очень приятно.
— Russian language
— Price graphs and small price sparklines in lists
— Updated 'low balance' dialog
— Multiple minor improvements
Eth2 staking fixes
Minor Eth2 staking improvements
GET BITCOIN EXPOSURE WITHOUT LEAVING ETHEREUM
Look for new Wrapped Bitcoin category in Swap Tokens section.
ETH2 STAKING IMPROVEMENTS
— Detailed Eth2 staking progress/status screen
— View your Eth2 stake status in the app or on BeaconScan
ETHEREUM 2.0 STAKING
Stake on Ethereum 2.0 and earn continuous rewards for providing a public good to the community.
— 'New' badges and some minor improvements
— Updated card style on Wallet screen
— Added Popular in token list in Swap
— Improved token search
— Minor updates
MAJOR NEW FEATURE: Move your Bitcoin to Ethereum.
Already have Bitcoin holdings and want to put it to good use? Move it to Ethereum and store in your MEW wallet as a renBTC Ethereum ERC-20 token. You can use it to trade on Ethereum DEXs, participate in DeFi etc. Move back to BTC at any time.
— STARK chain Memo feature support
— Added @ symbol to token prices
— Animated swap icon
— Updated rounding rules for fiat amounts
— New tokens added in Swap, now there're 485 tokens you can swap to and from.
— Updated fee estimations for buying Ether
— Various small improvements and fixes
— Buttons don't get cut-off on smaller devices on a confirmation screen. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting!
— "What's Ethereum: absolute beginner's guide" comic
— Updated card design
— Warning if attempting to send funds to a contract address
— Better estimations for transaction fees
— Tap on tokens in your wallet to see more info about them.
— Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m pretty new to crypto but I’ve tried about 5 wallets over the past year and this is by far the most intuitive. The ux is awesome, the animations are cool, I love the feature of being able to separate my accounts into budgeting and fun money or whatever i need, I can access DeFi protocols (interest earning extensions) right in there, and the team is super responsive to any questions. Great work myetherwallet!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We are here to please :-)
Mew lost half of my coins when I restored because of an app dysfunction
Followed precise instructions from MEW to restore a wallet because it had refused to acknowledge the correct password out of nowhere. After restoring it, the extra accounts that were added to this wallet disappeared, we’re not restorable, and half of the funds that were in the wallet five minutes previous to the restore disappeared. Not one tech at Myetherwallet has any clue what happened, is not even acknowledging the problem and keeps giving the same instructions like they don’t even know the wallet can have more than one account attached to one set of keys. I’m starting to wonder if it’s a robot that is responding. Whoever or whatever it is is not able to comprehend the problem and keeps giving basic instructions over again that are completely unrelated to the serious glitch in their software. They refuse to acknowledge the pictures of my deleted accounts and take days and days to respond. It’s now been weeks since MEW deleted my accounts and still no resolution. This might be the worst customer service I’ve received in I don’t know how long and my next stop is the better business bureau and then the attorney general’s office.
Fees are super High
I am relatively new to crypto. When the xrp spark drop was initiated Coinbase didn’t support it and going on the suggestions of the information provided I moved the coins to the MEW wallet. I eventually moved them back. What I didn’t realize was how much it costs to do so. I finally found out what it means now when folk are talking about gas prices. Unfortunate for me is I went there and swapped two different tokens and lost a high percent of my intended investment in gas fees. More concerning is that it seems that the gas price is so high that I may lose the bulk of what I have or thought was an investment in gas fees. Bottom line ...... Unless you are a big time investor stay away from apps like this. It is almost impossible because you will have to pay big fees to do anything. I could have left my money in the bank. This particular app is a money grabber.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for a detailed writeup, that's a fair concern, but there's one correction here: we don't set up network fees, they are set by Ethereum miners, and during times of high congestion, they can get quite high, we don't receive any portion of these fees.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyEtherWallet, Inc.
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MyEtherWallet Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.