Create your Ethereum wallet, buy and sell ETH and other crypto, swap and trade crypto tokens, hold, send and receive ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155 tokens and stablecoins, exchange crypto, stake crypto and earn rewards, browse the decentralized web, use DeFi and Web3 sites.
All that Ethereum has to offer in one mobile crypto wallet app that protects your privacy, keeps you safe, and gives you complete control of your funds.
MEW doesn’t track or sell personal user data. MEW is an open source, non-custodial wallet created for the benefit of the Ethereum community.
• Create a secure, private Ethereum wallet. Your keys, your crypto.
• Explore Web3 from your phone.
• Buy crypto using your bank card, credit card or bank account (certain geographic restrictions apply).
• Sell crypto and deposit directly to your bank account.
• Hold, send and receive ETH and all Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens.
• Use multiple accounts for privacy and convenience.
• Trade crypto on decentralized exchanges.
• Stake ETH and other crypto to earn rewards.
• Use decentralized finance (DeFi) and browse Web3 sites.
• Stay in full control of your funds with a non-custodial wallet.
• Protect your assets with state-of-the-art encryption with the use of secure enclave and local Keychain.
• Learn about Ethereum, Blockchain, and best practices.
BUY AND SELL CRYPTO WITH A FEW TAPS
• Buy/Sell ETH directly in the app with our multiple providers.
MANAGE ALL ERC-20 TOKENS
• Hold, send, and receive all Ethereum tokens and stablecoins.
• No need to add custom tokens manually. Hide spam tokens and unwanted airdrops from accounts and balances.
• Trade thousands of token pairs.
• MEW checks all DEXs and finds the best crypto prices for you.
• Explore tokens and monitor movements in the Markets Tab.
• Charts and sparklines to help you monitor crypto market movements.
• Create multiple accounts and fluidly switch between them for privacy and convenience.
• All accounts backed up and secured by one recovery phrase.
• Stake your ETH and earn continuous rewards.
• Help secure the Ethereum network and participate in the future of the technology.
WATCH ONLY ACCOUNTS
• Import any wallet address to keep track of its assets.
• Import another wallet address to watch what moves they are making in the crypto space.
TRULY OWN YOUR CRYPTO AND STAY IN CONTROL
• MEW wallet is a true, non-custodial Ethereum wallet. This means that you and only you have access to your crypto.
• Your wallet is immediately active, no ID or approval required. Nobody can freeze your account or prevent you from doing anything you want with your crypto.
• MEW doesn’t have access to your wallet. Your keys are secured locally on your device–be sure to make a backup!
STAY SAFE WITH THE HIGHEST SECURITY STANDARDS IN THE SPACE
• Your keys are secured in a vault on your mobile device using multiple layers of state-of-the-art encryption, giving your crypto protection comparable to a hardware wallet.
• Backup your wallet with a 24 word recovery phrase so you can always access your crypto even if something happens to your phone.
• Import any wallet with a 12-24 word recovery phrase.
• Learn how to avoid common mistakes and stay safe in the world of crypto.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE APP AND PURCHASE OPTIONS
You can use MEW wallet app for free.
An extended set of features, and regular portfolio performance updates are available for MEW MORE subscribers.
You can subscribe to MEW more using the following plans:
– 1 month
– 1 year
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Manage your subscription in your device's Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions.
Terms and conditions: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
— Added ability to occasionally chat with the product team
Ratings and Reviews
I’m pretty new to crypto but I’ve tried about 5 wallets over the past year and this is by far the most intuitive. The ux is awesome, the animations are cool, I love the feature of being able to separate my accounts into budgeting and fun money or whatever i need, I can access DeFi protocols (interest earning extensions) right in there, and the team is super responsive to any questions. Great work myetherwallet!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We are here to please :-)
MEW malfunctioned & lost half of my coins!!
Followed precise instructions from MEW to restore a wallet because it had refused to acknowledge the correct password out of nowhere. After restoring it, the extra accounts that were previously added to this main account disappeared, were not restorable, and half of the funds that were in the wallet five minutes previous to the restore disappeared. Not one tech at Myetherwallet has any clue what happened, is not even acknowledging the problem and keeps giving the same instructions like they don’t even know the wallet can have more than one account attached to one set of keys. They don’t appear have more than basic knowledge of their software and once they realize it’s above their head they start the useless process over by giving the same instructions that don’t work over and over again like they are completely unaware that MEW can have more than one account. They refuse to acknowledge the pictures of my deleted accounts and sometimes take weeks to respond. It’s now been over 2 years since MEW deleted my accounts and still no resolution. This is the worst customer service I’ve ever received. I don’t have time to continue playing their little games or to do their job for them so when I do have time to deal with this, I’ll be contacting attorneys.
Fees are super High
I am relatively new to crypto. When the xrp spark drop was initiated Coinbase didn’t support it and going on the suggestions of the information provided I moved the coins to the MEW wallet. I eventually moved them back. What I didn’t realize was how much it costs to do so. I finally found out what it means now when folk are talking about gas prices. Unfortunate for me is I went there and swapped two different tokens and lost a high percent of my intended investment in gas fees. More concerning is that it seems that the gas price is so high that I may lose the bulk of what I have or thought was an investment in gas fees. Bottom line ...... Unless you are a big time investor stay away from apps like this. It is almost impossible because you will have to pay big fees to do anything. I could have left my money in the bank. This particular app is a money grabber.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for a detailed writeup, that's a fair concern, but there's one correction here: we don't set up network fees, they are set by Ethereum miners, and during times of high congestion, they can get quite high, we don't receive any portion of these fees.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyEtherWallet, Inc.
- 139.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MyEtherWallet Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MEW More Monthly $4.99
- MEW More Yearly $39.99