Declutter The Mind offers guided meditation for mindfulness, sleep, anxiety, stress, work, and a lot more. In addition, Declutter The Mind offers 30-day courses that will teach you how to meditate, form the habit of a regular practice, and expand your mind through the teachings of mindfulness meditation.
This is all without positioning meditation as something mystical, spiritual, or supernatural for it to work for you. The science already shows that a regular meditation practice improves mental health and happiness. Let our app help you unlock these benefits without attaching it to something woo-woo.
Declutter The Mind offers a practical and easy approach to sitting down and observing the mind. With enough practice, you’ll start to have insights into your mind, how it works, and how busy it is. These insights can make you a calmer, less reactive, and happier person.
WHAT IS MEDITATION
If you want to understand the mind, sit down and observe it. Meditation is using a non-judgemental awareness to notice what thoughts, feelings, and sensations appear in consciousness. It’s about becoming aware of just how busy the mind is, and breaking away from that momentum. Buddhists call this the monkey mind, the mind that’s constantly busy and chattering, sometimes without us even fully noticing it. We can call this clutter, and this app will help you declutter the mind.
HOW IT WORKS
Meditation doesn’t require any special equipment, or crossing your legs in a particular way, or holding your fingers out. You just need a comfortable and quiet spot where you can remain undisturbed for 10 minutes. Once you’ve found your spot, choose the guided meditation that best suits your needs. If you’re unsure where to start, check out the Essentials category to find meditations for beginners. Choose the session, select your length, and follow the guided instructions.
WHAT’S IN THE APP
- Several categories of individual guided meditations
- Courses for new practitioners and experienced meditators
- A new guided meditation every single day with the Daily Guided Meditation feature
- 30-day mindfulness course for beginners
- 10-day loving-kindness course
- Theory included in each lesson, along with a guided practice
- Emergency category allowing you quick sessions in times of need
- Selectable meditation length
- Heart your favorites so they’re easy to find and return to later
- Set a daily reminder to meditate at the time you want with the built-in Push Notification Reminders
- Track your minutes and time meditating using Mindful Minutes and Apple Health
- Track stats such as your total minutes meditated within the app and the number of days total that you’ve meditated
- Meditation timer for when you’d rather do an unguided meditation
- Different types of meditation: Mindfulness, Vipassana, Loving-Kindness, visualization, body scan
- Meditation and mindfulness articles to deepen your leaning
- Guided meditation led by a 14+ year practitioner
- Body scan
- Breathing exercises
- Concentration and clarity
- Morning and waking up
- Mental health
- Managing emotions
- Pre-download guided meditations and play them offline and on - the go
- Live guided meditations
- Group meditation sessions with friends and family
- Friends list
- Apple Watch integration
All guided meditations are free for life. Besides the guided meditations, the app includes meditation courses, which you can try the first 5 days for free. If you’d like to continue the courses, you can subscribe for $7.99 USD a month or $79.99 USD a year.
Need help? Visit help.declutterthemind.com for support, and head on over to declutterthemind.com for more information and free guided meditations you can try on our website.
** If you're enjoying Declutter The Mind, please consider leaving us a review on the App Store. We're a small team and appreciate the support! **
- Fixed a bug where the Daily Meditation image wouldn't refresh everyday
- Minor bugs and fixes
- UI fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been on and off meditating for years but wanted to pick up a daily practice. I have never been great at it because my mind tends to wander. I started by using the essentials 30 day meditation. It’s only 10 minutes each day and you are taught great techniques to keep your mind from wandering. I have stuck with it for 5 days now and look forward to my meditation everyday. I love this app!
Good app need improvement in design.
When current meditation running you can’t go back on home screen and explore or see other episodes while current one running in background.
Headspace is like once you played then it load full 30 min episode and then whether you are in WiFi or cellular network or break in network it doesn’t stop and continuously run in background for 30 min. So no frustration to hit play again and again if that interrupts due to breaking of network.
There should be a way to keep mediation offline. Because there is no point of running same episode everyday over network. It stress servers and contribute global warming. I know might be less revenue generating but overall helpful for the world.
They can charge $0.99 for premium service with features. Affordable and may be people will buy more subscription rather expensive one less. 99 cents hit buy. 10$ let me think it is worth? Oh wait there may be better service! Oh no it’s not worth 10$ let’s cancel. So why not just 99 cents and bingo done. It’s ok even if something I don’t like but not much expensive and let’s keep it.
Developer Response ,
Hey there 👋
We plan on launching an offline mode for the app to allow you to listen to meditations without a connection. Thanks for the feedback! 😀
Reviewed several and meditations and quickly identified favs
I first used the sleep meditation and now use it every night. I reviewed quite a few others like body scan, walking in nature plus several others. I easily identified those I really was attuned to and find that I am motivated to use them as needed. This app fits my lifestyle very well and I enjoy a more mindful existence now.
- Galleon Co. Inc.
- 39.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Galleon Co. Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Yearly Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.