Grow with Jane - Grow journal 17+
Cannabis plant grow helper
Los Redondos Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Simplifying homegrown cannabis, you don’t need to be an expert to start growing.
Start growing and learn through the process. It doesn’t matter if your plant comes from an automatic, feminized or regular seed; or if you are growing indoors or outdoors, Grow with Jane has advice tailored for each plant and grower.
Grow With Jane is the complete and most useful tool for plant growers. With logs, reminders, fertilizers, grow logs, plant journal and more, you’ll surely succeed flawlessly from seed to harvest. This intuitive plant grower helper will make things truly easy and be your guidance and help throughout the whole harvest process. Ideal for cannabis growers.
Growing plants with the ultimate strain plant journal and plant planner is super-easy & fun.
Make use of this amazing plant growing app and be proud of your plants!
EASILY CREATE PLANTS & ENVIRONMENTS
Just tap the + button and you can create your environment and enter the plant info. Select between indoor or outdoor, and define the lighting and exposure data.
Create as many cannabis plants and environments as you want! Our plant planner & plant reminder will keep you focused on all of them.
Use Jane as your strain journal to keep track of everything you do with your plants and your weed seeds. Avoid forgetting important details and perfectly grow your plant and weed strains. Jane has easy to use and intuitive tools that will make things extremely easy for you. Create as many Growlogs as you want and keep track of everything.
Use the plant planner & plant journal features of Jane and easily set plant reminders to water or feed your plant. Don’t ever wonder why your plant failed to grow as you planned.
Manage the growth smartly and plan everything with plant reminders and turn each of your plant growing into success.
SECURE YOUR PLANT’S PHOTOS
Your plant's photos can be your own thing. Take photos and create notes for any of your plants and keep them securely on your device without them appearing in your gallery. Especially useful for cannabis growers who might hand off your phone to friends or family. The photos of your weed strains are just for you!
JOIN THE GROWERS CIRCLE
Subscribe to the Growers Circle monthly or annually and get exclusive customer support within 24hs, unlimited trees and environments, backup your HQ photos (up to 4k) in our cloud and get early access to our new or experimental features.
GROW WITH JANE FEATURES:
- Excellent grower helper
- Create your plants with the plant planner
- Create your environments (Indoor or Outdoor)
- Create reminders for actions like Watering your plants or applying fertilizers(nutrients), or any other activity related
- Log everything you do so you can create Growlogs or track problems from seed to harvest
Use Jane, one of the best plant growing tools and cannabis grow free apps and take your growing skills to a new level.
Get it now for FREE! needs, Jane is your cannabis growing partner.
1.1 & 1.2 Releases
- Released Portugues, Russian and Catalan languages!
- Added charts, graphs, calculators and conversors
- Released web Growlogs now allowing you to export online and share your Grow reports
- French is here! Parlez-vous français? Cultiver avec Jane!
- Usability fixes in logs creation and tree list
- Added more environment data to the Growlog
- Updated our branding to reflect our new identity, Grow with Jane!
- Fixed issues with photo uploading and language and setting selectors.
- Fixed issues with visualization of environments
- Adjusted styles for different screen sizes
- Improved photo uploading system
Thanks to everyone that has been contacting us with ideas, problems or just comments. Those are the seeds of everything we try to make at Grow with Jane. Thank you so much!
2.0 is out!
Added new Explore Growlogs section in the app
- Explore other growers Growlogs and check different techniques or ideas
- Search for tree names or strain names
- Save your favorite Growlogs
- Filter and order the Growlogs as you please
- Manage all your Growlogs privacy settings from the Profile page
New privacy settings for Growlogs
--Private : Only accessible to you, through the app
--Unlisted : Only accessible through the URL link
--Public : Accessible through the URL link and the Explore Growlogs section in-app and website.
- Tapping Stage and age chips in tree header will take you to tree edit (Tree page and local Growlog)
- Image multi-picker has been refactored to a more modern and comfortable experience.
- Added Strain page and Mixes page to the more section
- Added Search bar and “Add New” to the Mixes section
- Added alphabetical order to Mixes
- Added grams option (solid nutrients) to Nutrient Mixes
- Added search to archive page
- Added setting for selecting start of week
- Added archived trees in “Profile page”
- Added search bar in “Profile Page”
- Added copy functionality for reminders
What else would you like to see implemented? let us know at https://portal.productboard.com/growithjane/
Thanks for all the feedback you give us, we really couldn’t do it without it
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with a few suggestions
I’m liking this app a lot more than GrowBuddy. I do have a few suggestions. It would be nice to link multiple accounts together and have a way for people that I work with to get notifications. That way I can setup a watering schedule and whoever is available can feed the plants. It would also be nice to be able to track the wattage of a light during a plant’s lifecycle. I have a dimmable light that I start out with at a lower wattage. Then I gradually adjust the wattage as the plants grow. One last suggestion, I have two flower tents that are on different light schedules 6am-6pm for one and 6pm-6am for the other. It would be nice to be able to specify the light schedules for an environment, which can also change during a grow. When I move a plant to the flower tent, I like to give it a week or two before I change the light to 12/12 to shape it in a trellis.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thanks so much for the review and the detailed feedback!! let me address some of the points you bring up: team management is a much needed feature and it is in our roadmap. Concerning the wattage, you can edit the environment lights wattage and the change will be reflected in your Growlog! check it out. Concerning times for light schedules, this is a great idea, I'll forward it to the team see how we can implement it. If you have any other idea or recommendation please send us a message through the app or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for your detailed feedback, we love it! Happy growing!
This apps great. Few minor annoyances with the forum side of the app, such as being logged out every time you switch between your grow log and the forum, but honestly, it’s just a minor annoyance. You just have to log back in and find where ever you left off in the forum’s threads again.
Other than that, I’ve been using it for about a month or so. Using the grow log is pretty intuitive and had a lot of great features and is organized pretty well. The community forum side seems to be somewhat active and has a lot of great topics that are covered and it seems very welcoming if you have questions you can’t find answers to.
And you can also post your grow logs and get feedback from other people, check out other people’s grow logs, and it is all really organized. If the grower chooses to include it, the grow logs have all the information about a grow, such as what lights they are using, watts, the type of grow medium, you can even go as detailed as to include your nutrient regime and even the amount of each individual nutrient.
This app is pretty well thought out, looks pretty good and is pretty intuitive and it seems to be one of the more ideal apps like this.
Developer Response ,
Hi Thaynes! Thank you so much for the detailed review!
How can we earn the 5th star?
If you have questions or feedback you can contact us using the in-app form or at email@example.com. Happy growing!
Awesome App! Too generous, honestly!
12 Plant Limit is crazy. I grow 14 and well shouldn’t be growing that much! So I understand the cap! The price for these kind of apps is monopolized so in comparison to its “competitors” its cheap! Not that any can compare. Of course there are a few things I would like to change. Maybe look into an option of customization with premium subscription. You could allow for changing of order in the Plant Log. You could change colors.
Something else. When filtering and looking at all your Trees. I wish if you have multiple Environments for example Indoor/Outdoor. When your looking at your trees. I wish their was a way to have the two environments separated on said page.
Tangie #1 (#3 it would be cool to also select multiple environments for each tree being created)
Also maybe adding a tab for “non tomato” plants for premium subscriptions. I’d love to chat look I was going to design and creat one myself but instead I’d love to get an idea e-mail line. I do not want anything in return. Just a functioning app at its best :)
Also have you thought about making a secondary app or add on for light measurement? I can help.
Developer Response ,
Hey thanks a lot for the detailed review and feedback!! So if I understand correctly, you would like to group trees by type of environment.. that's a great idea! I'll pass it to the team. For non tomato plants, I'd create a specific environment and call it a day but I understand it's not the same thing. Let us think about this one! And as the small team we are, creating a new app is out of scope for now :P . Hey man thanks so much for all the feedback please keep it coming, you know you can contact us using the in-app form or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy growing!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Los Redondos Inc.
- 91.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Los Redondos Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Growers Circle $4.99
- Growers Circle $35.99
- 70% OFF Monthly Growers Circle $3.99
- 60% OFF Monthly Growers Circle $4.99
- 40% OFF Monthly Growers Circle $6.99
- 70% OFF Annual Growers Circle $29.99
- 30% OFF Monthly Growers Circle $7.99
- 40% OFF Annual Growers Circle $59.99
- 60% OFF Annual Growers Circle $41.99
- 30% OFF Annual Growers Circle $71.99