Vectornator Pro is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
We're taking the quality of Vectornator very seriously and are dedicated to resolving all issues as soon as possible.
- Automatic Saving in case of a crash
- Nudge paths around with your arrow keys
- Delete your templates
- Select documents in the welcome UI using your keyboard
- Saving new documents behaves the proper way now
- On some Macs with an older GPU Vectornator crashed on launch
- Resolved several crashes when editing texts
New In previous release:
- Rotation text field to precisely change the angle of paths
Improvements in previous release:
- Rendering is up to 2x faster resulting in a much smoother experience
- Tweaked sign up screen and added a skip button
Fixed in the previous release:
- Some users with custom fonts weren't able to start Vectornator before
- Resize paths with aspect locked from the inspector is now calculated correctly
- Resolve a crash when changing the inspectors
- Files no longer disappear
- For some users, Vectornator did not start because of specific fonts
- Resolved several crashes when editing texts
- Resolved a crash when saving documents
- Several localization improvements
We continuously want to improve the quality of our software. Please feel free to ask questions, give feedback, and share your ideas. We are always happy to connect with members of our community. You can contact us directly in our Spectrum Community. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community.
Ratings and Reviews
Shows promise, missing important features
You can't move objects with arrow keys or hotkey tools (keyboard support in general is very lacking), you need a magnifying lens to see the tools, and using the special slider controls is tedious. The menu bar is mostly empty. General usability is really poor, and it feels more like an iPad port than a proper Mac OS app.
That said, the features are good and I'll be keeping my eye on it hoping for improvements. I was also unable to open any documents I had created with other programs, and the menu bar has ver
Awesome! Most intuitive program yet
My favorite vector-based drawing program! The layout and UI/UX is so intutive and easy to use- you can tell artists/designers created this wonderful app. It is so very "Apple-like" that no tutorials are needed. I have used Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe products for decades, and always have the same complaint. They are too "busy" , complex, and not really that intuitive to use (Adobe products seem to be designed by engineers and not visual artists). Adobe products require constant tutorials and training to use (I do not use them everyday). Photoshop is a great program with all it can do, but the "Rube Goldberg" interface and myriad of hidden tiny menus are insanely complex. Illustrator is better, but still not as fluid and intutive as many new programs like Vectorinator and Procreate (I use my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil more and more these days).
It is cool that this company "gets it" and the fact that Vectorinator is free is insane. I have recommended it to numerosu students. It really does about 85% of the job (and if I need a few added features that are not in Vectorinator, I still use Illustrator). I also have Affinity Designer (it is ok, but still requires watching videos to use).
Still love this app!
Vector Tool for free very impressive
Vectornator does not fall short. I does what it says it's going to do. It draws vector graphics. It doesn't take 7 gigs to install like Adobe. The UI is like Figma, Sketch and Inkscape. As a professional I will use anything to get the job done. You can use this your iPad pro and now on the desktop. How cool is that. That being said, people have created great designs on a napkin so stop complaining that this program doesn't do everything. An "All in one tool" always falls short a dedicated tool never does. Ok I'll take my napkin back please.
- Linearity GmbH
- 80.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.