Vectornator Pro is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
We're taking the quality of Vectornator very seriously and are dedicated to resolving all issues as soon as possible.
- Some users with custom fonts weren't able to start Vectornator before
- Resize paths with aspect locked from the inspector is now calculated correctly
- Rotation text field to precisely change the angle of paths
Improvements in previous release:
- Rendering is up to 2x faster resulting in a much smoother experience
- Tweaked sign up screen and added a skip button
Fixed in the previous release:
- Resolve a crash when changing the inspectors
- Files no longer disappear
- For some users, Vectornator did not start because of specific fonts
- Resolved several crashes when editing texts
- Resolved a crash when saving documents
- Several localization improvements
We continuously want to improve the quality of our software. Please feel free to ask questions, give feedback, and share your ideas. We are always happy to connect with members of our community. You can contact us directly in our Spectrum Community. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community.
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely buggy right now, but has potential!
I was excited to try this out when I heard that it was developed using Mac Catalyst that was announced at WWDC 2019, but it's definitely not there yet. The iPad app is great, but there's many many bugs that need to be fixed. It has crashed multiple times when doing some of the more basic things one would do in this type of application. Issues with saving a document, even in it's proprietary format, are common in the current build. Doesn't make me trust using it for anything super important yet as I already lost some logo ideas I was playing around with in the app.
Developer Response ,
With 3.1.9 we fixed a huge amount of bugs. We'd appreciate it if you could give it another try. Thanks! Would love to get more feedback! Please hit me up vladimir([at])linearity.io
Vector Tool for free very impressive
Vectornator does not fall short. I does what it says it's going to do. It draws vector graphics. It doesn't take 7 gigs to install like Adobe. The UI is like Figma, Sketch and Inkscape. As a professional I will use anything to get the job done. You can use this your iPad pro and now on the desktop. How cool is that. That being said, people have created great designs on a napkin so stop complaining that this program doesn't do everything. An "All in one tool" always falls short a dedicated tool never does. Ok I'll take my napkin back please.
I want it to be good so bad, but it's jut not there yet.
I really want this app to be great. I was very much expecting an experience like my iPad on my mac, and would be super okay with that and totally use it. Unfortunately, it tries to perform like a mac app when it isn't one. The UI doesn't update like it should (opening settings from the menu doesn't select the right tab in the side panel). Snapping doesn't work like it should, the UI elements are far too small on screens on max resolution. I was looking to use this as a replacement for Sketch and Adobe XD, and with the new artboard features, I really had hope. Unfortunately it's just not ready to replace sketch yet.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We fixed a lot of issues and improved performance a lot wit the last updates. Would appreciate it if you could give it another try! Also if you have more feedback we would love to get that all fixed before Christmas. Hit me up vladimir([at])linearity.io
- Linearity GmbH
- 80.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.