PDFelement is a powerful PDF editor, which allows you to read, edit, scan, annotate, convert, sign, merge, encrypt, and print PDF documents. Using PDFelement, you will become a real PDF expert.
• Edit text, images, and links in PDFs to fix a typo or add a paragraph.
• Change font attributes (type, size, style, alignment).
• Insert, update, or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
**Markup & Annotate PDFs**
• Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing on PDFs.
• Highlight, underline or strikethrough text.
• Create and manage the library of prebuilt.
• Fill PDF forms like invoices, contracts, tax returns, etc.
• Access to a collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable PDF forms.
• Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
• Support adding digital signatures to PDF forms.
**OCR - Convert Scanned PDFs to Word**
• OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures.
• Supports recognition of 29 languages, including English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
**Convert PDF - PDF to Word, Word to PDF, JPG to PDF, PDF to JPG**
•Supports the following output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, and image formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .jpg, .png, .gif, .epub, .html, .text, .rtf).
• Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements from the original layout after conversion.
**View and Print PDFs**
• View PDFs in different sizes and modes like single page view/two-page view/two pages scrolling, etc.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
• Compare the differences between two PDF documents.
• Print PDF documents directly from your device.
• Supports input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/gif.
• Manage pages of PDFs (reorganize, insert, extract, rotate, and delete PDF pages).
**Secure & Share PDFs**
• Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users.
• Apply for permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your PDF documents.
• Save and share your files to popular cloud storage that is compatible with your operating system.
• Redact sensitive text and images in your PDFs.
• Combine different format files into a new PDF.
• Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long-term archiving.
• Create/convert/compress/print PDF in batch.
• Add backgrounds, watermarks, bates numbering, headers, and footers to PDF in batches.
• Crop PDF pages in batches.
It also includes the ability to unlock the PDFelement trial limits via an In-App Purchase, including:
• No trial watermark is added when saving or printing.
• No page count limit for PDF conversion.
• Support of the OCR function.
Need HELP? Let us know; we are here to help!
Support Center: https://www.wondershare.com/company/contact-us.html
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac.html
If you think this app is helpful and like it, we'd appreciate it if you added your positive review to the App Store. Thank you for using PDFelement!
1. Optimized the interactive experience of Compare PDF;
2. Optimized merge editing of Text/Image/Link;
3. Fixed recent user feedback issues to further improve product experience and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Solves my modern PDF verson ancient but lasts forever HP 1320 printer problem
I love my HP 1320 printer because it is incredably durable. 500,000 pages amd still working as good as new. Except when certain PDFs are printed, and the printer criver demands that the printer do something that it can't do, such as "set color space". then the printer stalls. This program can deal with this and several other problems; if necessary, this program will print incompatable pages (necessarily slowly (such as those with certain graphs and images) as bit maps. My problems are solved. I haven't tested its PDF editing abilities because I don't need that capability. Yes, this program is smart enough to print non-offending pages as fast as Preview, and automatically does what is necessary to enable my oldie but goodie HP 1320 to print all the previous no-nos. I wish that I could buy a permanant license (as I did for Adobe Photosho CS6) rather than subscribe, because I will NOT subscribe to software. Just call me an old fogey... Hey, I learned to program an IGM 650 in assembly language in 1958 at the tender age of 14, and was writing AI software in LISP in 1960 on a vacuum tube IBM 709 in 1960. Yep, I'm an old fogey.
Authentication Nightmare Resolved
Things have cleared up and I can actually use the app w/o interference! Yay! I spend most of my time after my purchase in Jan trying to access the app. It continuously logs me out. I used two diffreent emails to order using PayPal so the actual login is confusing since the authentification is based on the account you setup. The account needs to authenticate to their site each time you want to access the app. I am sure that someone thinks this is effective, I will not renew my subscription to this app. I spend more time athenticating than I do working. It wastes a lot of my time. App is okay it works well and has ggod features.
Developer Response ,
Hi there,sorry to hear this,mind you keep a screenshot of the paypal recept and paypal transition ID send to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org,we will help you solve this issue.
Limited Abilty to MAKE Fillable Forms
I needed a make a fillable PDF for an organization as a volunteer so I didn't want to spend a ton of money. I bought the Pro version for 3 months ($30 - on my computer only, their website does not recognize me). I have been able to make a very basic fillable form for my organization.
However, the program pretends that it can make the form limit chosen text fields to certain contstraints like "phone number" or even just number. But it doesn't work outside of its own app. Letters can go in "number only" fields, etc. Also it pretends that it can do simple calculations like adding and multiplying which would have been very helpful. Again, it only works in its own app, not when the pdf is shared online which is the whole point. Same with buttons... These shouldn't even be options if they don't really work!
So, YES, it did help me make a fillable form and I am happy about that. But I wasted time trying to make the extra features work that would have made the whole experience for people using the form much better. Very frustrating. I could have done just that with a $5 program that I also bought.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we want to sincerely apologize for your bad experience with PDFelement. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. Please email us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you promptly. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 691.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2023 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months (Pro) $29.99
- Unlock Pro (Perpetual) $119.99
- 3 Months (Standard) $19.99
- Annual Subscription (Pro) $79.99
- Annual Subscription (Pro) $79.99
- Unlock Standard (Perpetual) $79.99
- Annual Subscription (Standard) $59.99
- Monthly Subscription (Pro) $19.99
- 3 Months (Pro) $39.99
- Monthly Subscription(Standard) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.