PDFelement - The easiest way to create, edit, convert and sign PDF documents.
We are now introducing the all-new PDFelement 8 with a brand new UI/UX, better conversion quality, more powerful annotation tools, Dark Mode support, trackpad signature feature, multi-tab navigation, and more.
PDFelement Standard vs PDFelement Pro:
*PDFelement Standard = PDF Editor + PDF Annotator + PDF Converter + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Filler
*PDFelement Pro = All features in PDFelement Standard + OCR + Batch Operations + PDF/A Support + Form Creator + More Output Formats Support
*** PDFelement Standard ***
√ PDF Editor
- Edit text, images, and links in PDFs
- Change font attributes (type, size, and style, alignment)
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing
- Highlight, underline or strikethrough text
- Create and manage the library of prebuilt
√ PDF Converter
- Supports the following output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, and image formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .jpg, .png, .gif)
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements from the original layout after conversion
√ Fill Forms
- Fill PDF forms
- Access to a collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms
√ Create PDF
- Supports input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/gif
√ Page Management
- Manage pages of a document (reorganize, insert, extract, rotate, and delete pages)
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
- Apply for permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document
- Save and share your files to popular cloud storage that is compatible with your operating system
*** PDFelement Pro ***
√ Includes all features in PDFelement Standard
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures
- Supports recognition of 29 languages
√ Create & Sign Forms (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists
- Support adding digital signatures to forms
√ Merge PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Combine different format files into a new PDF
√ Convert PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Supports converting PDF files to a greater number of output formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving
√ Batch Processing of PDF Files (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Process PDFs in batches
- Add backgrounds, watermarks, headers, and footers in batches
- Crop pages in batches
√ Bates Numbering (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting
√ Redact PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs
It also includes the ability to unlock the PDFelement trial limits via an In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark is added when saving or printing
- No page count limit for PDF conversion
- Support of the OCR function
Need HELP? Let us know; we are here to help!
Support Center: https://www.wondershare.com/company/contact-us.html
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac.html
If you think this app is helpful and like it, we’d appreciate it if you add your positive review in the App Store. Thank you for using PDFelement!
- Corrections and improvements in many small details.
Ratings and Reviews
A Cute and useful tool.
I find this app very useful when wanting to edit a document in a PDF format. I can edit the text, use nifty tools, and mark up the document with little side notes. Although some downsides make the app a bit confusing a first, they are pretty trivial. For example, the ORC text recognition tool took about 2-3 minutes to load/read the document (which is most likely due to the amount of text the tool has to recognize). Another trivial problem was that when I was inserting text into the document, I noticed I wasn’t able to click the font type, located at the very top of the page until I clicked the T+ icon. It took me like 5 clicks on the font toolbar to recognize this solution. Also, a popup appeared every time I used an application on the left side-bar that promoted becoming a premium member. I found this a tad annoying. Other than the things I stated, I loved the app; it came in handy.
Solves my modern PDF verson ancient but lasts forever HP 1320 printer problem
I love my HP 1320 printer because it is incredably durable. 500,000 pages amd still working as good as new. Except when certain PDFs are printed, and the printer criver demands that the printer do something that it can't do, such as "set color space". then the printer stalls. This program can deal with this and several other problems; if necessary, this program will print incompatable pages (necessarily slowly (such as those with certain graphs and images) as bit maps. My problems are solved. I haven't tested its PDF editing abilities because I don't need that capability. Yes, this program is smart enough to print non-offending pages as fast as Preview, and automatically does what is necessary to enable my oldie but goodie HP 1320 to print all the previous no-nos. I wish that I could buy a permanant license (as I did for Adobe Photosho CS6) rather than subscribe, because I will NOT subscribe to software. Just call me an old fogey... Hey, I learned to program an IGM 650 in assembly language in 1958 at the tender age of 14, and was writing AI software in LISP in 1960 on a vacuum tube IBM 709 in 1960. Yep, I'm an old fogey.
GREAT BUT PRICEY
There are many advantages to this application, which takes PDF marking and editing to a new level, the mark up tools are good, which allows elements and highlights but the benefits are the editing of text, which is incredible when editing articles, images, texts and etc., I like how you can edit links, insert different elements, scan PDF and watermarks which is incredible however, if it depends the needs of the person, it is great but I am not sure if people will find the price worth the additions elements that this app provides.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 649.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2021 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months (Pro) $29.99
- Unlock Pro (Perpetual) $119.99
- 3 Months (Standard) $19.99
- Annual Subscription (Pro) $79.99
- Unlock Standard (Perpetual) $79.99
- Annual Subscription (Standard) $59.99
- Monthly Subscription (Pro) $19.99
- 3 Months (Pro) $39.99
- Monthly Subscription(Standard) $9.99
- Annual Subscription (Pro) $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.