Videos: mkv, rmvb, rm, avi, mov, wmv, flv, f4v, f4p, f4a, f4b, swf, mpg, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, m1v, m2v, mpv, mp4, mpeg4, m4v, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, 3gp2, m2p, ps, ts, m2ts, mts, mt2s, vob, ogm, ogv, divx, dv, asf, wtv, webm etc.
Audios: flac, ape, m2a, mp1, mp2, mpa, mp3, mpg3, m4a, m4b, wma, wav, wv, xm, aiff, aif, ac3, a52, aac, opus, ogg, oga, mid, midi, mka etc.
Subtitles: ass, ssa, srt, idx&sub
OmniPlayer is a comprehensive media player for almost any video and audio format on macOS. It has powerful features with modern and clean design.
You can use it to play various 4K/1080P/720P HD videos and normal/lossless audios easily with hardware decoding. You can also control and adjust the
playback/playlist/video image/audio track/subtitles/screenshot etc. conveniently with the rich features .
** Support Multiple Media Types
* Play almost any format of the local and remote server(samba/FTP protocol) videos and audios.
* Support online videos and audios with Http/https protocol.
* Play Youtube and Vimeo videos with webpage URL directly without online ads.
** Playlist Control
* Record media files to playlist automatically, and support clear all when exiting player automatically.
* Play/Search/Delete/Change repeat mode of media items in the playlist.
** Playback Control
* Pause/Resume/Fast forward/Rewind/Jump to specified progress time.
* Record last progress time of playback when stopping automatically.
* Show preview images on progress bar when playing a local video.
* Hide controls automatically to display pure video view without any occlusion.
* Adjustment playback speed from 0.25x-4x
** Video Image Adjustment
* Adjust window size and video image aspect ratio quickly.
* Adjust video image rotation in all directions.
* Adjust video image equalizer including brightness, contrast, and saturation.
** Audio Control
* Change audio delay time to make audio and video synchronization.
* Choose different audio tracks in the video.
* Choose audio mode such as Stereo, Dolby Surround, Headphones, etc.
* Customize audio equalizer or choosing predefined equalizer such as Classic, Rock, Pop, etc.
** Subtitle Control
* Load different formats of local subtitles in real-time.
* Search and load subtitles online with video name or hash, support most languages.
* Change subtitle color, size in real-time. Change the encoding of subtitles in different languages to fix the garbled problem.
* Take a screenshot with different formats.
* Generating gif image up to 60s.
* One-click exporting movie thumbnail
** Wireless display
* DLNA protocol
* Chromecast protocol
* Roku channel
OmniPlayer offers the following option for Upgrading to VIP service
Service: Upgrade to VIP
One-time purchase to get lifetime access
Price may vary by location.
- Telegram: appsupportgroup
- WeChat: appsupportgroup
- QQ group: 260862101
Some bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Speed up Dropbox files! YESSSS
This is EXACTLY what I have been missing. Thank you so much. I have been trying to find a way to SPEED UP the audio files I have as recordings (of meetings, mostly) saved to my dropbox. My use case is that I record calls, then want to listen to them again from the Zoom .mp4 file that is saved. This marvelous app allows me to do just that! note that the player itself doesn't have a shortcut button for speed adjustment (though that would be a feature I'd Pay for!). However, it's availalbe in the Playback menu, or simply by pressing "Command [" for slower, and "Command ]" for faster! Et viola! Love.
Pretty good, at the border of Very good.
Pretty good App. Downloaded Once And paid for the premium Version immediately.
I only Rate it 4/5 stars because I have noticed a couple bugs the several months I've been using it.
1. After fast forwarding with right arrow key or going backwards with left arrow key, sometimes the video plays but the audio doesn't. I have to close the application And reopen for it to work again.
2. There was a bug that was around for 2 weeks after an update where fast forwarding or rewinding caused the audio to Buffer for 2 seconds before audio matched video. This made it extremely annoying to fast forward or backwards as I would have had to add an additional 5 seconds to accomodate the bug. This was fixed In the following update, but because of that I'm still weary to do any immediate updates.
3. Lastly, not a bug but a new feature i'd like to see. Currently the play Back speed are set at .75, 1, 1.25, .5. For some videos .75x speed is too slow while 1.0 is too fast. I wish there was an option to add your own playback speed.
Developer Response ,
Wow, A lot of comments. Thank you so much. You can email me at any time for any feedback email@example.com
1. For some video file, especially some video record file, this issue happens a lot, I tried to fix it one time, but it might bring more issues for other video files, so I quit, this need more time to investigate and find the best solution.
2. This one is related with the first one, haha, this is the side effect which I mentioned after I try to fix the first issue, but now I revert the solution, this one should be fine now.
3. For this feature request, I should consider in the early version, but I thought people might not be able to see the diffference between 0.75 or 0.6, but anyway I will reconsidering this.
Thank you again for you feedback.
I don't know why it is so difficult to find a video player app that lets you adjust the speed. I'm a law student and being able to listen to lecture on double speed is gold when they aren't posted to panopto or youtoube that have that option built in. Besides that, it's a very sleak design and uploads the files instantaneously. Very streamlined and easy to use, even if you aren't techy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great comments. Glad it helps. And if you have any problem, feel free to let me know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 成浩 吴
- 81.8 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ChengHao Wu
- In-App Purchases
- VIP for lifetime $9.99
- Monthly auto-renew VIP $3.99
- Yearly auto-renew VIP $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.