CardPointers will save you money and earn you more cash back, points, and miles every day by maximizing credit card spend bonuses, offers, and welcome bonuses. Most users save $750+ per year!
The app automatically tracks every category bonus and recurring bank credits from over 5,000 credit cards and helps you use your Amex, Chase, Bank of America, and Citibank offers to save even more money every day.
And thanks to the Safari Web Extension, you'll even know which card to use while shopping on the web thanks to integrated Shopping Pointers, with support for thousands of e-commerce sites. If you use Amex, Chase, BoA, or Citi Offers, the extension will auto-add every one of them, safely and securely, to help you save time, and money.
In addition to helping you with the cards you already have, finding even better ones is just as important, and it couldn’t be easier with CardPointers thanks to annual fee tracking, renewal recommendations, and personalized offers based on your existing cards and preferences.
Whether you're new to credit cards and "travel hacking" or you already have 20+ credit cards to your name, this is the app to help you earn tens of thousands more points, miles, and cash back every year, and ensure that you have the best cards available in your wallet. All without having to give up any personal or banking details thanks to the largest database of credit cards available.
CardPointers integrates all of the latest Apple features, including:
- Interactive Widgets work great on your desktop on the new OS
- App Shortcuts to help you access your card and offer details from anywhere
- Safari Web Extension (Shopping Pointers and automatic Offers Activation)
- Smart Lists to notify you when new offers become available
- 20 Widgets
- Beautiful new hierarchical SF Symbols
- Support for Quick Note
- Swipe Actions, Pull-to-Refresh, and more Search views
- New interactive menus and quick navigation
- Sign in with Apple
- Dark/Light Mode
- Parameters for Siri Shortcuts
- Full accessibility for VoiceOver and voice control support
- Local push notifications to remind you of any expiring offers on your cards
You don't even need to launch the app to be able to quickly get the information that you need, thanks to the integrated widgets, Siri shortcuts, donated intents which show up in the system search for any matching category, Spotlight search, and quick action menus from the home screen.
Over 5,000 cards from 900 different banks are fully supported across the world, and now you can add any missing cards yourself, in any country. Here are just some of the banks which are supported:
American Express (AmEx)
Bank of America (BofA)
Navy Federal CU
Elan Financial Services
1st Financial Bank
CardPointers 5 is the biggest update ever, with many exclusive features for the latest update on your Mac:
## Interactive Widgets for your Desktop
* Offers widgets have been expanded to have toggles to check them off when running on the latest OS
* New Expiring Offers widget shows expiring offers for the day
* New Best Card to Use interactive widget in Small, Medium and Large; configurable to show Recents or Favorites, allows you to tap through stores/categories and see which card to use, updated right in the widget
* Small widgets now have tappable buttons which take users directly into the right place in the app
## App Shortcuts
* 3 new App Shortcuts to show the best card to use at stores nearby
* Implemented brand colors into the palette in the Shortcuts app
## Other App Improvements
* Re-designed every screen with a focus on a cleaner design and quick shortcuts to get to what users want even quicker
* Added support for Bank of America and Citi offers, in addition to the existing Amex and Chase support, to auto-add every offer
* All banks' known offers are integrated throughout the app to help users find the best deals
* Offers can now be grouped to help navigate accounts with many offers, showing you each card to which an offer has been added
* New Smart Lists system ties into active offers as well as known offers; now selectable in the Offers tab
* Ability to auto-favorite new matching offers in Smart Lists
* Overhauled the sync system to be 10x faster and new offers instantly load
* New chart showing offers redeemed in the past year in Card Details
* New screens to show all cards contributing to your 5/24 status, cards coming up for renewal, and many more
* CardPointers Pro has been renamed to CardPointers+
* 100s of other improvements
I hope you'll love all of the work that's gone into this huge new release -- it should now be easier, and quicker, than ever to earn more points & save money with CardPointers!
Ratings and Reviews
Fills a gap, absolutely necessary to maximize benefits!
I have been struggling to keep up with all the new benefits that the card companies initiated last Spring when we became home bodies. I also realized that I was not able to remember or efficienctly look up card benefits or point maximazing choice of card, despite being very familiar with several blogs, websites and services devoted to points. I was so happy to find this app! I no longer worry that I’m missing out on a great use of cards. I no longer fret about which card to take shopping, or which card to use online, or when I have a deadline or any number of variables that plague us. The app is time consuming to set up if you have a lot of cards, but worth it, if you want to use it to keep track of minimal spend as you acquire cards. But, that said, adding cards is a snap and I’m sure as I add cards and delete old ones, that I will use this app to track all my cards. It is a perfect compliment to other card following sites and services, as none of those put this very necessary info at your fingertips. Lastly, the developer is incredibly available and responsive. So refreshing.
You need this app…trust me!
If you’re anything like me, you have more than just one credit card and you try to maximize the rewards, benefits and value you get from each of your cards. This app is by far the absolute best tool to help you achieve those goals. It will remind you of outstanding offers you have for each card, help you keep track of your spend towards signup bonuses, remind you of credit offers that may expire soon (Amex $10 GrubHub statement credit expiring soon for example) and much much more. Not just that, customer support is out of this world! I’d give them a 1,000,000 out of 10 stars for customer service and ongoing upgrades to the app. This is my go-to app and I couldn’t see myself managing over 20-credit cards without it. I highly recommend this app and the paid version as well. The cost of the app is easily paid back by the signup bonuses you’ll make with the help of this app. 👌🏽
Amazing App/Outstanding Customer Service
This is phenomenal. There is no simplified app like this out there that does what this does. Believe me-I had been looking for a long time. Besides the clean, simple, very accurate (super important) information it contains, the customer service is outstanding.
I had a question, wrote to Emmanuel. He wrote back right away. Then, to make it even more rare for anything customer service related these days... he wrote me back a week later just to double check I got things figured out. (Btw-It wasn’t a problem with the app-it was a separate question regarding Apple and the new iOS)
I could not recommend this app any more for those who have a lot of credit cards, and find it hard to make sure to not only use them enough to not get them closed for inactivity-but to make sure you are using the correct card to maximize your rewards. The bonus is this app will let you keep track of your limit, when you opened the card, the apr, and other data points related to the cards-it even has opening bonus information for the cards.
This is new and although it is already off to such a great start-I can’t wait to see what becomes of this in the future. I am a member of a few credit websites and I have posted info on this app to the members. I have never done that with a product nor do I write reviews. This is how highly recommended this app is.
A Plus/5 Stars.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CardPointers LLC
- 31.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019-2023 CardPointers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- CardPointers+ $49.99
- CardPointers+ $5.99
- CardPointers+ (Lifetime) $149.99
- Large Tip $9.99
- Tiny Tip $0.99
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
- Humongous Tip $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.