Create slideshows with SlideShow Maker Photo Video using your own photos & videos from your camera roll and add music to your video slide show!
Make your own slideshow in just a few taps choosing from a great mood collection - from happy birthday to Mother's day, celebration or family, find your own style!
Add photo, video, and music to your slideshow movie creation and share it with friends and family.
1) Slideshow maker :
- Add your photos to video
- Add music to video
- Add transition, overlay and trendy filter to your slideshow video
- Change duration per photo
2) Powerful Photo Editor:
- Edit frame rate of photos, flip and rotate photos, add filters effects per photo in your slideshow
- Reorder all your photos and delete or add more photos in your video slideshow
- Using the Canvas feature to enhance your photo
- Unique movement effect for your video slideshow.
3) Perfect Customize Music:
- Import music from the music library to make a slideshow with or use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
- Remove or cut any part of audio with precision
- Adjust your audio duration for a perfect result.
- Trim, fade-in, fade-out for audio, music.
4) High-quality slideshow video for sharing:
- Save slideshow to your library in up to HD 1080p.
- Share with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or other social media, and get likes from them
- Subscription start from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription with 3 days free trial
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.maplelabs.co/policies/#terms
For complete access to all app features, you will need to allow access to the following:
- Photos library – so you can pick photos to slideshow maker and save slideshow video when you finish
- Music library - so you can pick favourite songs or attractive songs to slideshow maker and make slideshow lively.
If you have any feedback, please send us your email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please leave a review on the App Store if you love using the app. We cannot wait to hear from you and we always appreciate your support.
Hi Slideshow Makers! In this version:
- Fix minor bugs
- Enhance app performance
Still having issues? Please leave us a message at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
Spent the most possible to utilize music and can’t find familiar songs. Went to Contact Us and does not allow me to send email. Says not configured which makes no sense because I have email. So frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our app has 16 categories with 50000+ songs to help users easier to make a slideshow. We will try to improve our music library further in future updates. As for the issue regarding the contact us button, we suppose that you didn't set up your email to the default email of Apple. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for receiving faster support. Thank you.
Maybe it’s a user error idk.
I keep trying to add a song to a clip and I’ve got it positioned in the music editing portion of the app to start at a minute and some change in and play for 26 seconds from that point and then end. Well everything looks good on the app, and the preview shows it playing the right portion of the song but as soon as I export it the video has the song starting at the start instead of the place I set it. I’ve tried about a dozen times and done everything I can think to get it to play from where I want it to but it just won’t. I imagine I’m doing something wrong since this is an app you have to pay for. I would assume if you’re charging people they could put however long of a song starting at whatever point they wanted right?
You can’t use the app if you’re broke.
I kept getting an ad about this app and it looked so cool. I decide to give it a shot, of course I’m expecting to tell me to pay for some special VIP kind of thing or just use the free portion. There IS NO FREE PORTION. You have to pay just to create a slideshow. It let me choose a photo once I chose what I wanted, it said “Start Creating Slideshow” and gave me the one and only option to pay 4 dollars a week. This app is just MONEY GREEDY. You don’t even get to play around with the app yourself. Thanks for nothing. Deleting and never downloading again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MAPLE LABS COMPANY LIMITED
- 201.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Maple Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
- Premium $3.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.