- Multiple Timers -
You can have multiple Timers running at the same time.
- Repeating Timers -
Set the number of repetitions and a pause between each repetition.
- Apple Watch App -
Fully featured watch app. Works as a stand-alone app or syncs through iCloud.
- iCloud Sync -
Sync your saved timers between all your devices using iCloud. Tidur is available for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac.
- Timer sort setting (manually / time left / duration / name)
- Better time input
- Reopens window on clicking icon in dock
- Hide the free selection of alerts after purchase
- Fixed issue with notifications for paused timers
- Shows the correct edit view after adding a new timer
- Fixed repeating alarms
- Improved context menus
- Improved menubar
Ratings and Reviews
The only game in town for multi-sync
this is a catalyst app, which is fine and needs some tweaking, but this is the only app that allows full syncing across all devices, watchos, ios, macos and the sync is fast.
it needs folders or albums or pages or tabs on all devices so I can have cooking timers separate from gym timers
weird UI, obviously ported from iOS
- love the iCloud sync to iOS devices
- nice, simple UI
- You can't *type* the duration of the timer you want, you have to manually spin the wacky dials with your up/down mouse buttons.
- No persistent view of timers / menu bar icon; you have to have a regular app window present to see them
- Full screen mode just shows a column of timers down the middle, no way to actually use the full screen to make the timer clearly visible from across the room
All in all this feels like an interesting experiment, which might one day actually be a useful app. I look forward to the developer adding more features - particularly the ability to type in a duration or an end time with an actual keyboard in the mac version :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lukas Burgstaller
- 4.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lukas Burgstaller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.