Now there's no need to tell anyone where you are. Just let them live-track you on a map while you're en route to a meeting point. When you arrive, location sharing stops.
To cut the long story short this GPS-based locator app is outstanding.
Now let us explain why.
First, in other similar apps you will most likely pay for the following services:
* Precise GPS-based location tracking & sharing
* Geo fence alerts
* Unlimited number of people you can share your location with
* Unlimited number of groups that you create to share your location with (like “family”, “friends”, “school mates”, etc.).
* SOS button to send messages and make a voice call to pre-set contacts in case of an emergency
* Indication of device battery charge level for all Group members
* Group member speed
* Movement history
In this app you will not pay for the above at all.
Second, the app has a unique, innovative and free feature that you will unlikely find in any other app. Recall a frequent case you’re coming to a meeting with anyone. May this be a friend, or a relative, or a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, or a business partner or anyone else – no matter who. You’re being late or not wouldn't it be better if the one you’re meeting knows your current location and your Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)? Not in the “always” mode of course but just while you’re en route to the meeting point? No need to explain where you are, when you arrive. Just share an ETA link that shows a live map with you moving on it. The link can be seen either from this app or from any browser. The link is generated and shared easily with a couple of taps. Once you arrive, location sharing stops. You’re private again.
You’re probably wondering how the app makes money then, this cannot be all free. Yes, we’d prefer to be transparent you let you know when we ask you to pay. Right now, there are just two cases: 1) when you want to set up alerts for multiple geo-fence places and 2) get access to a movement history that is longer than 24 hours. And even in these cases the app’s payment model is very mild - one user pays for all groups members, for example, Daddy pays for the whole family or a chief pays for their people.
Try this extremely innovative and transparent app for free. Download FlagMe right now.
And if you love it, we’d be happy if you subscribe and help us a little bit.
Below goes the official description of the subscription terms:
Thank you for using FlagMe. This is bug fix and app optimization update.
Ratings and Reviews
Switched from Life360 and very happy. It’s more precise, especially when shows driven routs, relocations. Subscription is less expensive as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much. This is our kind of hobby project. We like doing smart and useful things. Appreciate your feedback!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Smart Grou, OOO
- 142.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- TM & © 2019 - 2021, Smart Grow LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Premium Group for Month $3.99
- 1 Premium Group for Year $39.99
- 5 Premium Groups for Month $10.99
- 5 Premium Groups for Year $109.99
- Ultd Premium Groups for Month $15.99
- Unlimited Premium Groups, 2 $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.