Full Network Transparency!
The Firewall - Network Monitor application gives you the full control over your Mac, protects the privacy of your computer, prevents unwanted network connections.
- discloses outgoing, incoming connections to your Mac
- keeps records of the applications’ actions
- reveals hidden services running on the computer
- Protects your Mac with Firewall
- Blocks unknown connections
- Informs about new network activities of applications
- Personalized Firewall Filter rules
- Optional Filter modes available: Silent, Alert, and Non-distractive Operation
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software Group has delivered a wide range of software tools, solutions, and technologies. Our offerings range from low-level storage management and file system drivers to safekeeping and recovery of operational, business, and user data across heterogeneous platforms and environments. Global business partners include ASUS, Avast, Belkin, D-Link, HP, Intel, Microsoft, Netgear, Nvidia, Realtek, Seagate, Siemens, and many others.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seemed nice at first - but blocks VPN connections
In today's day and age, VPNs are everywhere - how can basic built in functionality of a VPN be blocked? Well it is I guess. After figuring out how to actually stop the app (play/stop button doesn't work, firewall was still on in network settings) the VPN connects again. Pretty massive oversite - does paragon not use vpn tunnels?? How could they miss this?
Just installed the firewall app on a late-2012 MaMini with Catalina installed. Will report any problems. — MacGuru
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.