Hi! I am Roy, your personal assistant.
At times, there are simply not enough hours in the day. This is the app that helps you in everyday life. Whether it’s to keep track of your to-dos, to find the best restaurants or to see all your calendars in one place. I am an artificial intelligence that helps to plan your daily life more efficiently, from to-do's to booking a restaurant, from calendars to events I have you covered.
Here’s how I can help you to be your most productive self:
** First smart to-do list **
- Automatically scheduled to-dos at the best possible time. I'll consider things like your schedule, work hours, holidays, the weather and more.
- Don't worry if you forget about a to-do. This sometimes happens. I'll make sure to reschedule it for you automatically.
- Tag your to-dos to get even more organized.
- Drag and drop your to-dos in the Eisenhower matrix and I will take care of the rest.
- One step to-do creation.
** Beautiful agenda and dark mode **
- Butleroy supports the native iOS dark mode feature and comes in a beautiful dark color scheme (if you want)
- Calendar marries to-do. It's 2019 and you can finally see your calendar events and to-dos in one place.
- Powerful filter options, so you only see the right things at the right time.
- Access to over 9.5 million calendars of sport teams, tv shows, moon phases, public holidays and more. From NFL to second league volleyball in Slovakia, we have them all.
** Powerful integrations **
- Combine your favourite calendars and other apps in one.
- Integrate Google Calendar/Tasks, Microsoft To-Do and Outlook to see your tasks next to your events.
- See your iOS Reminder so you have the best possible overview.
- Hook up Todoist to make use of the intelligent scheduling and to see your to-dos right in your calendar.
- Connect Trello "cards" so you can see everything that is going on today at a glance.
- Wunderlist To-dos
- Hubspot tasks
** Smart personal assistant **
- If you need an Uber or a Lyft to your next event or simply the directions, I have your back.
- Parking near your appointments is shown whenever you need it.
- Find the best restaurants in town from Google Places and Foursquare.
- Citymapper shows you the best way to get to your appointment.
- Message all event attendees at once with one click.
- Siri shortcuts allow you to automate tasks, schedule your to-dos even quicker or get an overview of your appointments and to-dos. All controlled with your voice and Siri.
** Interesting calendar subscription **
Should you choose to integrate interesting calendars, payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your yearly subscription is $2.99 USD per year (price may vary by location). You may receive access to the subscription benefits at no charge for a specified trial period, after which you will be charged until you cancel your subscription.
Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
You can read our terms of service at https://butleroy.com/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions or requests, let us know. We appreciate your feedback a lot. You can either use the “Send feedback” option within the app or simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now plan your day with ease. This update allows you to select all to-dos that you want to get done today and Roy plans them automatically.
You can also set a duration for Reminders now. They are saved into the notes of the reminder as well, so you can even see them in the original app.
Ratings and Reviews
I really, REALLY want to give this app 5 stars. There are a couple glitches that create annoying little frustrations from time to time...Like, dragging events to reschedule doesn't always work - or - when I change the view or add an event, the whole view shifts so it's half off my screen - or - I will do the "smart rescedule" and it thinks...then nothing happens.
These occur at least once a week. So, I'm looking forward to when these bugs are fixed.
Great integrated view of calendar & to-dos!
So nice having everything together in one view and so easy to setup where it simply pulls in all the data you've already setup in your MacOS Calendar and Reminders apps. The "intelligence" is pretty cool too and I see a lot of potential there for future versions. Development team is very responsive and friendly when it comes to reporting issues or suggesting new features. Well done!
Good app with great potential
I've been looking for an app to help manage my time for awhile. This app has almost everything I need: integration between to-dos and calendar, smart scheduling of to-dos, etc. There are a few minor bugs. I've sent feedback to the dev team, and they've been responsive, so I am optimistic they will continue refining it into a truly great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Butleroy GmbH
- 10.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Danish, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Butleroy GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock interesting calendars $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.