Improvement starts here. Our Virtual Caddie gives you adjusted yardages and uses your performance history to recommend clubs and aiming so that you can make the best decisions on the course. Virtual Coach analyzes your golf performance data for you, highlighting what to work on to make the most rapid improvements.
All you need is V1 Game. With auto shot detection, focus on golf while V1 Game automatically tracks your golfshots. Review post round, unlocking advanced analytics, stats and strokes gained to help you improve faster. Actionable data, measurable results.
Combining Auto Shot Detection with an advanced golf gps rangefinder, V1 Game is now the most powerful tool in your bag while on the golf course.
With V1 Game, your phone or Apple watch become your own personal golf gps rangefinder, caddie, and golfshot tracker. V1 Game’s powerful golf gps data provides accurate golf distances to anywhere on the course. After your round, V1 Game’s intuitive performance stats provide you with statistics showing your strengths, weaknesses, and path to improvement. Including strokes gained.
Manage the Golf Course like a Pro:
• Golf gps data available for 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
• Golf gps rangefinder provides accurate golf distances to greens, tees, hazards, and landing zones on both the phone and watch
• Enjoy beautiful aerial satellite views
• Manually set the pin for precise golf distance to facilitate correct club selection
• Track golf shots live or post-round at your convenience
Intuitive Golf Shot Tracker:
• Track your strokes, putts, penalties
• Track golf shot distance, location, and club used
Powerful Post Round Statistics:
• Stats are instantly generated analyzing your golf performance
• See strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies at a glance with strokes gained golf stats
• Statistics include: strokes gained, shot patterns, club distances, scoring, greens in regulation (GIR), fairways in regulation (FIR), scrambling, putts per green, putts per GIR, estimated handicap, and more
• Strokes gained stats available for any skill level from PGA TOUR to beginner, and are broken down by overall score, driving, approach, short game, and putting
• View personal bests and scoring history
Connect and Share your Stats:
• Golfers: Connect and share your performance with your instructor, coach and friends
• Instructors: Invite students and start receiving powerful feedback on performance to improve golf instruction with targeted golf lessons
In-app purchases available:
Eagle: $119.99/year or $11.99/month
Birdie: $59.99/year or $5.99/month
Par: $20/year or $1.99/month
Advanced stats analysis of golfshot data requires a subscription after the first couple rounds. Subscriptions can be purchased in-app with both auto-renewing and non-renewing options. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your V1 Game subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. V1 Game offers both monthly and yearly auto-renewing subscriptions. In addition there is a non-renewing option providing access to statistical data for a one week period.
Your subscription will be stored securely on our server for your V1 Game account. You can change your phone at any time.
V1 Game integrates with the Health app to launch your golf activity seamlessly with the Apple Watch and track your golf workout.
V1 Game requires a GPS enabled iPhone. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Improved flow for penalties, bug fixes for playing with friends.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent golf app
I’ve used several different golf apps over the past many years and V1 Game is the best I’ve found so far. Accurate, easy-to-consume yardage information to guide shot selection? Check. Simple, efficient and comprehensive shot tracking data capture, including an Apple Watch app? Check. An amazing range of advanced stats, including strokes gained calculations, to help you understand your game and plot its improvement? Check. For me, it’s the stats set this app apart from the others I’ve tried....they are impressive and will only get more so the more rounds you capture. Also, for someone like me who plays the vast majority of my golf on one course, I like the ability to visually display the history of my shots on each hole. And, I like the ability to easily share information with my swing coach. It’s a very new app, so I look forward to seeing how V1 Sports takes it forward.
Awesome app and east to use
This app is wonderful and much better then other tracking apps out there. This ones allows you to auto track your shots so during a tournament you can still have your stats- Amazing! I like the aspect that you can customize your bag so your stats are more accurate. It’s nice even when your just playing for fun with friends because it allows you to get a yardage to a bunker or water just by tapping on it! It’s amazing how just an app can help improve your golf game. The stats feedback is unbelievable and super in depth especially if what your plugging in is as accurate as can be. I have not used the apple watch version yet, but it doesn’t run your phone battery down hardly at all unlike other similar apps with is nice.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad you are using the V1 Game app and enjoying the stats you get from tracking your shots. Keep on tracking!
It’s not just an app for tracking scores
Anybody that wants to improve their game needs this app. It’s incredibly user friendly. You don’t have to enter shots during the round so it doesn’t distract you from your play. Turn it on and don’t touch it until after the round is over. It uses GPS to track shots and has a quick putt feature to easily capture scores. Finalizing shots after the round takes a couple of minutes, max.
Data analytics are great. You can see where you’re gaining/losing strokes to players of a similar handicap, club distances, dispersion patterns, and scoring “potential” using the 4 keys to golf. Take this information to the range to make yourself a better player.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- 224.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Birdie Monthly $5.99
- Statistics Monthly $6.99
- Par Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.