- Screen Mirroring in high quality without delay (zero delay).
- No setup, additional hardwares required.
- The easiest mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku TV (TCL, Samsung, LG, Vizio, ....) in high quality without delay.
This screen mirroring app is perfect for making presentation in business meetings. With photos, videos, web videos casting the app also suite for personal entertainment.
- Smart mirror iPhone, iPad screen to TV
- Streaming or casting photos, videos
- Cast web video to tv
- Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
How to start screen mirroring:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
- Tap on Screen Mirror and follow instruction to start mirroring
- To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your iPhone
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription starts from USD 4.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
We update our app regularly to bring you the best Screen Mirroring app ever
- Add disconnect connected device
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do NOT BUY
Do Not buy this app it is absolutely horrible, i purchased it by mistake. Notice there is no contact information about where the company is located, who to contact or what country they are in. Apple tells me they cannot refund my money, but won't provide a reason why. I suspect this company is in a country where they cannot reverse the charge. I believe this was related to Roku, but anyway the program does not work well and Apple CSR admitted that it is quite unusual to not have name, contact and other information in the App Store which I will add is probably a violation of consumer protection laws on Apples part. It's a good thing they so control and take care of their app sale site.
I wanted an app that could mirror my phone screen, and it won’t do that. You gotta pay a weird subscription to even use the app. The only things you can do that are a bonus is cast your photos or videos saved on your phone. However, if you’re just trying to cast Netflix or music, there’s apps on Roku that do that for you. Please don’t be fooled, this app won’t do what you want, and I’m sure there’s free apps out there that will cast your photos and videos.
And again I say BUYER BEWARE! This app is horrible. It is ridiculously difficult to use, and support stinks. When I realized, after paying $20 for lifetime use, that it would not work with my phone and TV, I had to purchase a different app for an additional $5 ( which worked great and was easy to use). I wrote to this company requesting a refund for this $20 worthless app that I cannot use, and they basically told me tough luck. Don’t buy this app if you’re not a rocket engineer!
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 173.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $19.99
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.