Vaultt is a fully-encrypted health-focused information management and communication platform to help patients, families and caregivers store, manage and share important information. Vaultt’s easy-to-use mobile app enables real-time and on-demand access to critical information, documentation, schedules, and tasks that can be shared between family members and trusted health professionals.
Vaultt is collaborative by nature. Invite others to join your Vaultt at no additional charge, so you can easily share the care.
Vaultt can be customized for each user to help organize information for all areas of their lives
Vaultt provides a secure and convenient way for users to manage:
- Information storage – customized “vaultts” to organize, store and share important information.
- Calendars – organize and access schedules for one or multiple family members.
- Tasking – assign, accept and track activities to help families get things done.
- Reminders and Notifications – so important dates or commitments aren’t missed.
- Announcement channel – share photos and updates securely in a private channel.
- My Health Summary - organize your vital personal and health information and share with physicians, urgent care and ER at the touch of a button.
- Symptom Tracking
- Blood Pressure, Glucose and Oxygen Level Logs
Vaultt’s information storage and management platform is for:
- All families to store information that can be accessible to other family members and shared at the touch of a button when necessary.
- People with complex health conditions that are challenged to organize vital health information.
- Parents and caregivers to store and share information and documents about their family and children’s health, schedules and activities.
- Children and siblings of aging parents to share and access important health and wellness information, and for storing banking details, prescriptions, Wills, Power of Attorney and other important information. Collaborate the care!
- Separated and blended families to share children’s health information, vaccinations, schedules, appointments, and other information between households – where co-parenting relations & communication may be strained.
Vaultt is secure by design with end-to-end encryption to protect users’ sensitive personal data. Vaultt employs a hybrid cryptographic approach, layering asymmetric and symmetric encryption, to ensure the ultimate in speed and data protection. This higher level of security assures privacy and confidentiality, exceeding the security of today’s standard banking mobile apps. Encryption and decryption occur in the user’s app to ensure that only the user and invited members can access the data. Vaultt does not have access to the cryptographic keys required to decrypt users’ data, ensuring that even Vaultt employees cannot access it. Simply put, your data is safe and sound in your Vaultt.
- Better experience in scanning documents and images.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vaultit Inc.
- 582.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Vaultit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Single Vaultt $5.99
- Single Vaultt $59.99
- Unlimited Vaultts $18.99
- Unlimited Vaultts $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.