Nothing is more important than you and your family’s health. That’s why we created the Nebraska Medicine app, making it easy to manage your health care needs on the go.
- View wait times at our Immediate Care Clinics
- Schedule an appointment with providers you’ve previously seen
- Get reminders about upcoming appointments
- With permission, easily switch to a family member’s profile
- Message a member of your care team
- See test results
- Pay your bill
- Search for a new doctor, and view their patient ratings
- Find a location
- "Track My Health" using Apple HealthKit to pull health-related data from your personal devices right into the Nebraska Medicine app.
- New feature notification improvements
- Updated integration with Epic MyChart
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Having all of my records in one place and being able to communicate electronically with drs and their staffs is truly a game changer for me. No more paper. No losing anything. Being able to look at results mostly the same day reduces worry and wondering. I also want to say the Nebraska MEd doctors and staff are (on the whole) incredibly helpful, friendly, and compassionate. Thank you!
Being a Deaf individual, this app offers me access I desire to my medical records and practitioners. I can ask quick questions and get a respond quicker than setting up an appointment!
Plus the app allows me to reach a nurse to get a feel of the available appointment times if needed. Also I get to have my most current records with me if I happen to be out of town!
While I love the access this app offers me, my experience is not the same for every Deaf, DeafBlind, Deaf Disabled, Late Deafened, and Hard of Hearing person. Each person has different accommodation needs. Never assume what is access is effective for one person is effective for all!
I have been trying to make an appointment with the GI specialist for another colonoscopy yet when the nurse calls and leaves a message & I call back immediately they place my name at the bottom of their and refuse to call for three days!!!!! I complained to patient relations on Monday and still haven't heard from the GI specialist!!! That is horrible customer service on the gi side HORRIBLE! I have a voicemail stating from a nurse that yes it takes two to three business days to get back! I am about to call my insurance and get another doctor that has respectable nurses that don't leave a patient for 3 days waiting!! Heads should roll on this!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- 213.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Nebraska Medicine