Fruit and Match is a fun and educational game that combines a popular memory pair matching game concept with an easy-to-learn approach to memorizing the names of the fruits in various languages. With Fruit and Match you can practice pronunciation of fruit words in multiple languages or relax with the simple pair matching mode.
Fruit and Match is suitable for small children who have just started to learn letters, as well as adults who want to pick up basic knowledge of foreign languages. With the help of text-to-speech technology you can learn how to pronounce fruit words in many languages! The unique design of Fruit and Match has been proven to be an effective and efficient way to quickly learn the basics of foreign languages. And it is a free game!
- Multiple levels and options to choose from
- Supports 3 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard)
- Multiple languages (7 languages) to choose from (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Russian - with more to come)
- Quickly learn and memorize how to say Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Cherry, Coconut, Grape, Green Pear, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Passion Fruit, Melon, Orange, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Dragon Fruit, Plum, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Watermelon in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Russian
- Text-To-Speech technologies provides an easy and effective way to learn foreign words and sounds.
- Keeps the top local scores for all levels, modes and languages
- A unique game to quickly learn foreign languages
- Suitable for children, preschool age kids, and adults
- Ideal for kindergarten and preschool programs
- Helps kids to memorize alphabets and foreign words
- Kids love it!
- Best Memory game with sounds and pronunciation
- Learn English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Russian words and sounds
- It's a free game.
- One of the best free matching memory games
- Learn English language
- Learn French language
- Learn Spanish language
- Learn Italian language
- Learn German language
- Learn Portuguese language
- Learn Russian language
We value the opinion of our customers and are always looking for your feedback and ideas to improve this game. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please reach us at https://www.companova.com/fruitmatch/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Learn fruit names
A nice game to develop memory and teach kids the fruit names in multiple languages. It supports a veriety of languages and levels.
A good memory matching game. Supports multiple languages. Makes it easy to memorize and learn fruit names. Ideal for kids
- CompaNova LLC
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 - 2020 CompaNova LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.