ProtectAd is a professional ad blocker built and designed for Safari. It will stop annoying ads from showing on your device while providing total transparency and safety. The app starts on a free trial basis and offers paid Premium features."
- Safari ad blocking: Removes all kinds of ads in Safari: banners, pop-ups and video ads.
- Accelerate your device: Safari will run up to x3 times faster without any ads.
- Privacy protection: Filter trackers to ensure your private data stays that way.
- Save battery: fewer objects loaded on pages you surf means less battery life spent.
- Save mobile data spent: fewer ads means less data means less $ spent.
- Constantly updated block list.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES:
- ProtectAd Premium is a paid service with a subscription cost of $29.99/month or $$69.99/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
With a bunch of 1 star ratings, I think I’m ok, I don’t think this app would really help my phone, I only tried to update all of my apps and seconds later, I get notifys from my calendar every 5 mins. What is this? Will it help our “hacking”, it’s all about the hacking, my data too.
I just wanna know if this helps or not!
Basically I got a virus I had to download multiple apps and I found this and then I downloaded this I saw other reviews that is good and it’s not good I just wanna get rid of this stupid virus on my phone and have a very safe and protected phone so I wanna see if this is good or not my mom told me to subscribe to one VPN app and another both 9.99 each week and that’s 18 dollars a week I feel sad for her so I wanna get this virus thing over with and I’ve been praying to get rid of the virus plz help :(
Figured out how to stop the spam in calendars!
To all my fellow iPhone users who are getting tons of spam from this and want it to stop but dont know how. i found how to stop it.
1) Open calendar app
2) Click on Calendars in the middle
(at the bottom there are 3 options:
Today Calendars Inbox)
3) The should be an option that says “Click ‘OK’ to subscribe.” Go to it.
4) Finally, at the bottom there should be an option for “delete subscription” and it will clear all the spam out.
Hope this helps! :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RoadPass Trading LTD
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Insoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $29.99
- Yearly Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.