You’re just a click away from better sleep, feeling calmer, and being more present with your family. Dedicate just 5 minutes a day to your self care. We've got you Mama.
Mindful Mamas is an all-encompassing mental wellness app designed to address the unique challenges of motherhood. Created by a mom with expertise as a licensed family psychologist, Mindful Mamas includes self-directed emotional wellness tools such as mindfulness, meditation and self-care support. Manage stress, anxiety and sleep, cultivate self-love and improve your relationships.
Welcome Mindful Mama, we're so glad you're here! This app is lovingly built and nurtured by a team of moms, especially with YOU in mind. We offer programs to help support you wherever you are in your motherhood journey. Whether you’re trying to conceive, your children are grown, or you’re somewhere in between - every mom deserves a virtual sanctuary that grows with you, offering personalized support at every stage.
We know as a mom, life is busy. That is why we’ve perfected an approach to self-care on a mom schedule, offering "The Daily Sip", a NEW daily meditation that's always 5-minutes and always FREE. Receive postpartum support, relieve stress, aid in sleep and much more with programs in every category. Relax, breathe and learn tools to help you reach your mental wellness goals.
Mindful Mamas is your resource for a happier mamahood journey. Settle into your virtual sanctuary and discover a convenient approach to improving your mental wellness, relaxation and freedom.
MINDFUL MAMAS FEATURES:
- The Daily Sip: A new FREE 5-minute meditation available daily, Relax & find your calm
- Support for better sleep
- Over 500 titles on stress, anxiety, mindset, relationships, patience, self-esteem, motivation, focus & more!
- From trying to conceive to pregnancy, from newborn to adult, motherhood is a challenging but rewarding journey. Take time for yourself to focus on learning resilience
- Self-guided meditation sessions that range from 5 to 20 minutes
- Mama & Me: meditations for baby, meditations for kids, teens & adults
- Relationship & Partner Meditations: experience connection and intimacy in relationships
Mindfulness & Moments:
- Courses: meet your self-care goals with Courses to help you establish and go deeper into your self-care and mindfulness practice.
- Breathing Techniques: learn how to breathe and relax with research-based techniques
- Affirmations: simple mantras to help you master your mindset. Create & record your own mantras
- Get Centered: an SOS button to help you quickly leave the chaos and return to your calm
- Manage anxiety, depression and stress related to motherhood
- Pep Talks: To encourage and remind you of the strong, capable Mama that you are
- Decrease stress, negativity and and depression with support
- Sleep Support: Listen to background sounds like the Ocean, Binaural Beats, Fireplace, Rain, Singing Bowls, Sleep Sounds
- Focus on mental health, develop motivation, embark on a self-discovery journey
Track your Progress:
- Mindful minutes: check in and take a few mindful minutes for yourself each day
- See the count on your total sessions
- Record the total days practicing mindfulness and increase your motivation to keep going
- Keep track of your longest streak
Download Mindful Mamas today and begin your journey no matter what stage of motherhood you’re in.
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM
Annually: $5.83/month, annual payment of $69.99
Mindful Mamas offers both FREE and paid subscription options—renewed monthly or annually. No refunds will be provided for unused portions of the term agreement. When a subscription is purchased, any remaining trial period will be forfeited. Pricing for United States customers only; prices in other countries may vary.
CONNECT WITH MINDFUL MAMAS
Have a question or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: https://www.mindfulmamasclub.com/terms
Prioritizing self-care is so important — especially the care we give to our app. This version includes a lot of clean-up in those little nooks and crannies that you don't necessarily notice, but once it's done, everything feels refreshed. You'll now see our best offers front-and-center after you create your account. In case you forgot, you are doing your best. Your best is good enough. You are a wonderful mother. You deserve support and love. You matter, Mama.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Mindfulness for Any Mama
Ever since my second son was born back in June of this year, I have been dealing with a really bad case of PPD… With my other two year old son to also care for, it made it very difficult for me to focus and stay calm during the day while their dad was at work. Little things would bother me and I would get frustrated over nothing. I just recently discovered this amazing app about a month ago, and it’s not magic and definitely doesn’t help things change over night… but WOW. As long as you create a habit with the meditations and use them when you’re in a time of need, I have seen that they truly do HELP so much. After we put the babies to bed every night, I get cozy on my rocking chair with a hot cup of tea and a warm blanket and just relax and breathe while I complete my session. I feel like this is helping me become a much calmer mom and helping me be the best mom to my sons that I can be. Thank you so much for creating this app, Mindful Mamas. Such a lifesaver for me. 💕
Developer Response ,
Hi, Wow what an amazing story. We are beyond grateful that you have found us and been able to create an evening routine that allows mindfulness to positively affect the entire rest of your day. Your mental health matters, Mama, and we're excited to be on this journey with you!
The Best App for Mamas
I adore this app and recommend it to all my mama friends. I think the uniqueness of these meditations speaking specifically to moms, and the high level of knowledge conveyed through them, make this app an absolute winner. I just wish there was a lifetime purchase option!
I had purchased Headspace during pregnancy, but when I tried this app, I couldn’t turn back. As a new mama of an 8-month-old boy, I was stunned at all the new feelings I was experiencing after his birth. This app makes me feel understood and normal. It helps me understand what I’m feeling so I can accept it as part of the process and move on. My sleep patterns have changed, and nothing has helped me sleep like these meditations. Wow! Whenever I need to relax or decompress, I can count on this app to give me an empathetic, helping hand. It’s spectacular.
Thank you to the app developers for all the hard work you’ve put into creating it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such an amazing review, we're so thankful you found us! We are so happy we can help you to feel seen and heard because you deserve it, Mama. Please email us at email@example.com to discuss your membership with us!
I truly can’t put into words what this app has done for me. It is clear a TON of work went into the development of it. I am a mom to 2 boys, 4 years and almost 2 and work full time with other new moms as a nurse. I have lived with GAD and OCD as long as I can remember which was worsened after having my kiddos. I also am at risk of secondary trauma due to my job. This app has helped me stay in the moment, significantly reduced my anxiety & mama guilt overall, helped me be more intentional when working with clients and has even made me more patient with my husband. I’ve been wanting to take mindfulness classes for years in conjunction with my therapy but never got around to it. Other mindfulness apps don’t compare. I would pay double. You can’t put a price on mental health if you are in this privileged category of being able to pay for your well being. I wish I could give it to all of the families I work with!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your powerful review. It is truly an honor to support you in strengthening and balancing mental health, work, and mamahood. It sounds like you have a huge heart and support so many others. We are so proud of you for being sure to fill your own cup so that you can continue to give to others. We hope we can continue to pour into you as much as you pour into others.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Mindful Mamas Club Inc
- 176.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2022 Mindful Mamas Club, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Mindful Mamas Premium $69.99
- Monthly $9.99
- Annually Promo $69.99