Effortless time tracking & invoicing!
Ranked as "the best time tracking & invoicing app" by its developers, Orbit makes keeping track of clients, projects, worked hours, and invoices simple.
Orbit's goal is for you to focus on the tasks you want while the app takes care of the rest. Are you a designer? Welcome! A small team of developers? Cool, so are we. A consultant? Perfect! A project manager? We're not judging, welcome to you as well!
Ever wondered how much time you worked last week? We've got you covered. Ever forgot to stop your work timer when you’re done for the day (or when just taking a break)? We've got you covered. Dreading to manually create invoices for all those hours you've worked? Guess what, we've got that covered as well!
Obligatory feature bulleted list:
• Easy setup
• Time tracking across projects & automatic idle detection
• Automatic invoice generation from all your logged time entries
• Ability to create custom invoices for expenses or material cost
• A nice overview of how you spend your time
• Crew Plans for small teams to track time & invoice together
• A strong focus on privacy. No ads, no tracking of metadata, and no selling of personal data.
You can try Orbit using our tourist mode, before creating an account or subscribing to any of our premium plans (we also offer free trials for those). If you cancel your account, you'll still be able to see all of your data in our read-only mode (unless you ask us to remove it of course).
This time we fixed a bug that could cause issues when generating invoices in locales that use comma decimal separators (thanks Jeremie!).
As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions, feedback, or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm moving from another time tracking app (which I liked, but which wasn't as compatible with Big Sur). So far my only complaint is that I'd like time sessions to round to the nearest quarter hour (or at least have the ability to set that as an option). I haven't invoiced anyone yet, which is the main reason I need a time-tracking app, but it APPEARS to be Ok. I'd like to just be able to say "generate an invoice for Client X since the last bill" without manually adding time entries.
It is a Good Time for a Great Time Tracking App
Wow, what a great time tracking app - and this is only version 1! Orbit provides a simple way to keep track of the time that you spend doing your tasks. With a quality app as well as a free trial period, what are you waiting for? Try Obrit today.
Can't live without it
I do contract iOS development. Since I bill by the hour, my time clock is liteally my lifeblood, and it's gotta be rock solid. Having tried a bunch of different apps, Orbit is by far my favorite. Mac users will love its thoughtful design and simple interface.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're very happy to hear that you enjoy using Orbit. Please feel free to send any feedback my way if you have any (email@example.com).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Triple Glazed Studios Inc.
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Triple Glazed Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Founders Subscription $7.99
- Yearly Founders Subscription $79.99
- Monthly Crew Plan (2 Members) $15.99
- Monthly Crew Plan (3 Members) $23.99
- Yearly Crew Plan (2 Members) $159.99
- Yearly Crew Plan (3 Members) $239.99
- Monthly Crew Plan (4 Members) $31.99
- Yearly Crew Plan (4 Members) $329.99
- Monthly Crew Plan (5 Members) $39.99
- Yearly Crew Plan (5 Members) $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.