“Memorize: Learn Spanish Words with Flashcards” is an AI-based study App for learning and memorizing Spanish vocabulary.
*8000+ Useful Spanish Words*
-Spanish vocabulary flashcards picked by experts
-The designed word sets for an expat, businessman, tourist, and language learners
-Vocabularies for all language levels - from absolute beginner to very advanced
-Ultimate vocabulary list for DELE test preparation
-8000+ flashcards which cover the most useful Spanish words from different categories: Numbers, Directions, Colors, Transportation, Travel, Calendar, Hobbies, Foods, Shopping, Family, Nature, Health, Feelings, Body, Dating, Society, Culture, Language, History, Foreign Countries, Education, School, Economy, Science, Business, Study & Test, Emergency, Etc..
-Audio included in every flashcard to practice listening and pronunciation
-And more & more Spanish vocabulary flashcards will be added continuously.
*Scientific Way to Learn the Spanish words*
-Artificial Intelligence (AI) picks Spanish words that you need to learn based on the detailed analysis of your achievement and progress.
-From starting out with a small number of flashcards, more & more will be added automatically to the next test set until you can memorize all the cards in the dictionary.
-New and difficult Spanish flashcards will be shown more often while old and easy cards will be shown less often to exploit the psychological spacing effect. The use of this spaced repetition system (SRS) has been shown to increase the rate of learning.
-By comparing your habit to other users, AI continuously personalizes the level of difficulty and the amount of your test for effective vocabulary memorization.
-And this scientific algorithm reminds you at the proper time to review words so that you will never forget.
*Easy, Fast and Clean Features*
-Ready-to-learn simple and intuitive Spanish - English translation flashcards
-Support many types of test for learning Spanish (Multiple choice question, listening, matching, flipping flashcard and etc.)
-Search the entire word dictionary in English or Spanish
-Detailed stats on your overall progress, whole Spanish dictionary and individual words that you memorized
-Light and dark themes
-Settings for audio playback speed
-Support split view and slide over for iPad
-Support landscape mode for iPad
-Realtime syncing with your other phones and tablets
-No Subscription Charges & No Ads
*Memorize: Learn Spanish Words with Flashcards*
Vocabulary represents one of the most important skills necessary for learning a foreign language. It is the basis for the development of all the other skills: reading comprehension, listening comprehension, speaking, writing, spelling, and pronunciation.
When confronted with a native Spanish speaker, when watching a movie without subtitle or when listening to a favorite Spanish song, when reading a text or when writing a letter to a Spanish friend, language learners will always need to operate with words.
We focus on the techniques which help you remember the vocabulary.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com
-Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really like the smooth and user-friendly interface. It also has a great algorithm of presenting words by their difficulty levels and asking the answer again if you gave wrong answers. It's really good app for prep.
Great Vocab app
This gets a four star rating from me because it doesn’t include the articles in front of nouns, which is absolutely needed when learning Spanish as whether a noun is feminine or masculine is a critical thing to know. Other than that it’s a fantastic app so gets 4 stars.
1. Simple operation, point and shoot usage, easy to pick up
2. Thus far flawless syncing between iPhone and iPad. (This alone almost earns a whole star)
3. Multiple modes of play (I love love love the multiple question types)
4. Native audio (this is a biggie and even better, seems like it is actual native speaker instead of voice synth)
5. Modern, sleek looking design
1. No articles for the Spanish nouns
2. Some of the quizzes are a little hard, because some words have the same English definition (eg there are multiple Spanish words that mean “be” in english ) would be helpful if for those words there was a more thorough definition for each to differentiate.
3. No way to add your own cards, tho this is not dealbreaker for me.
My wish list :
1. Maybe a way to specify certain question modes? EG maybe a way to only test your listening skills, with spoken questions only, and etc for the rest of the question types. This could be separate from the regular mode and maybe could have a way to make it not effect overall statistics ?
2. More words :) (with articles added to the nouns (eg “el” and “la”)
Overall, great app for vocab, and as soon as articles are added it gets five stars :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. Your suggestion was really helpful for us. It was the most detailed feedback about our Spanish product:)
- As you know 'el', 'la', 'los' and 'las' are not included in the flashcards. We are now in the step of researching and categorizing the words.
- Our editorial team is adding or modifying the words continuously.
- In the 'Setting' screen, you can select the test types that you want.
It may take time, but based on your opinion, we will continuously improve this product in the future. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.