With SafeTimer you can control easily and quickly how many hours of use are left for all kinds of tools, supplies and equipment.
The app lets you:
- Create as many timers as you need at the moment.
- Remember the exact use time that each tools has left.
- Receive a notification when the useful life of a tool or equipment has come to an end.
- Know how much more time you have used each equipment.
The app is completely free (no ads or in-app purchases) and has features such as:
- Local notifications. You will receive the notification whether or not you have a good internet connection.
- Fully independent Apple Watch version. You don't need your iPhone to configure or use it.
- Cloud sync with iCloud.
- Available in Spanish, Basque, English and French.
- Light and dark mode.
- Multiple reminders. If you activate this option SafeTimer will remind you on multiple occasions (5m, 10m, 30m and 1h later) that the timer has expired until you stop it.
- Contextual menu. Long tap a timer to: restart it, duplicate it or delete it.
- Count the times you've used a timer. Go to Settings to activate it.
- Reorder timers manually.
- Improved design.
- A new way to create timers on iPhone and Apple Watch. You can select minutes too.
- Improvements to VoiceOver.
- Russian localization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Asier Garcia Morato
- 3.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Catalan, French, Galician, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Asier García Morato
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.