Check: Lawn Care Management 4+
Quote, Schedule, & Invoice
Block Lawncare, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Check is the app to cut stress out of your single crew lawn care business.
Do you wish you could get home at the end of the day and have all your admin work done? Imagine this:
-Your scheduling is already done…
-Tomorrow’s clients have all been notified that you will be visiting their property…
-Invoices have all been sent to your clients…
-All the payments have been put into your bank account…
CHECK IS THE LAWN CARE BUSINESS SOFTWARE TO HELP YOU AUTOMATE AND FINISH YOUR ADMIN IN THE FIELD!
No need to touch your computer at the end of the day. Join 14,000+ other lawn care professionals who finish their admin work in the field.
Who is Check for?
Check is specifically designed for single crew or solo operator lawn care businesses.
OUR SOFTWARE IS ALSO GREAT FOR:
-Arborists / Tree Removal
What does Check do for you?
CHECK’S LAWN CARE BUSINESS APP WILL HELP YOU...
-Get paid faster.
-Become more professional.
SIMPLIFIED SCHEDULING AND JOB MANAGEMENT
- Scheduling: Say “goodbye” to Sunday evening job scheduling. We’ve designed our job scheduling tools specifically for lawn care businesses. The Check recurring jobs scheduling tool makes it easy to reschedule due to rain and helps you get back on track to your preferred schedule.
- Time Tracking: The job time tracker helps keep you on track and gives you insights into your efficiency and bidding accuracy.
- Routing: Do you want to know the best route to get all of your jobs done for the day? We’ve got one-tap route generation that creates the most efficient route to complete your work. Other apps charge extra for this or leave it off altogether.
POWERFUL CLIENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Check has powerful client management tools to help you get organized and keep all of your lawn care clients’ information in one place. For example, you can quickly look up client information like addresses, phone numbers, and account balances. The app will also send your clients automated notifications, like scheduling reminders, to streamline communication.
MAKE BIDDING AND INVOICING EASY AND FLEXIBLE
At Check, we know that professional quotes and invoices help you win and keep more clients. Using Check will give you the tools to communicate professionally and timely without additional administrative burdens.
- Website: First, you can have your own tastefully designed website for your business. Then, clients can contact you directly with quote requests freeing you up to respond when convenient.
- Quotes: Next, you can send estimates or bids for your services with customizable line item details, so the clients know exactly what they are getting and how much they will have to pay.
- Invoicing: Finally, when you complete a job, we will automatically invoice them on a schedule you set, with your logo and customized notes on the invoice.
- Payments: You’ll also have the option to connect your bank account so clients can pay you directly with a credit card (we charge the usual credit card processing fees). No more chasing down checks and waiting in line at the bank. Instead, the money goes straight into your bank account.
BUSINESS INSIGHTS TO KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW
- Transactions: Keep a finger on the pulse of your landscaping business. With just a few taps, you can see client balances, transaction activity, historical income charts, and projected earnings.
- Expense Tracking: A built-in expense tracker lets you enter your business costs and upload pictures of your receipts. Your year-end taxes will be a breeze for your accountant.
Terms of Service
- Added ability to set tax rates and collect tax on jobs
- Added ability to generate Profit & Loss and Tax reports
- Fixed bug causing some invoices and payments to be accounted for twice
- A handful of minor design updates
Ratings and Reviews
Check Wants You to Succeed
I have been running a lawn and landscape business for about five years, and just started using Check this offseason to prepare for the new year. I have noticed an automatic increase in productivity, even for the few winter jobs I have. Cannot wait to be helped by Check when things start to get busy. I love that It’s a relatively new app, so features are constantly improving. The customer service is top notch, they really care about you, the small business owner, and want to make Check do exactly what you need. It’s worth paying a little bit more in the long run to establish good relationships with people who want your business to succeed.
Best New Find For Our Business
We started using Check for our irrigation service side of our landscaping business because of its scheduling features , time tracking for the jobs, and able to accept payments on site from the customers immediately. It has been such a great app and so easy and useful to use we are going to start migrating our lawn care service customers over into Check from our current software which we’ve had for years. The short video tutorials we were sent on sign up made getting started a breeze. Highly highly recommend this app
Route? Invoices? No
The route function used to be with the free version and worked. Now you have to pay to use any features (NOT happy about that but I digress) i paid for the subscription for the route function and automatic invoices. Neither function works. Route loads a white screen and nothing else, force close to get back to the home page. Invoices do NOT send after job completion. I have to manually send invoices, sometimes once, sometimes 3 times before a client receives an invoice. This app and company worked great before making you pay for it. Now my whole week starts with a migraine. I like this app and idea and thats the only reason for 3 stars, if they work out the bugs I am happy to adjust my review. In the meantime not a jappy paying customer.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! We want to apologize that the automated invoice and route features have not been working properly. We have released an update on May 22nd (Version 3.0.2) that solved the bug, plus we added an invoice feed feature where you can see when invoices are successfully sent! Concerning the route feature, this is the first time we have heard about this issue. Can you email email@example.com so that we can make this right? Please include a screen recording of the route feature going to a white screen. That'll help our developers to resolve this issue. Appreciate your feedback!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Block Lawncare, LLC
- 59.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 LSB Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter (Monthly) $24.99
- Pro (Monthly) $99.99
- Starter (Annual) $249.99
- Pro (Annual) $999.99