The new version of PDFelement helps you edit, annotate, scan, organize pages on the go!
PDFelement - The ultimate PDF editor with all the tools to read, edit, annotate, protect and create PDF files on your iPhone and iPad. It is trusted by millions of people with more stable performance, stunning new UI and iOS-friendly experience, and richer functions.
What’s New of PDFelement:
1. Multi-Language: Support for 12 languages.
2. Multi-Platform: A single account across all platform
3. Richer Functions: Cloud Services, Apple Pencil, File Search, Compress Files, Dark mode, Multitasking Mode, Drag&Drop, etc.
*** WITH PDFelement YOU CAN ***
√ PDF Editor
- Edit text, images in PDFs
- Use Font recognition
- Change font, size, color, and more
- Select paragraphs to cut, copy, paste or delete them
- Support undo and redo to make your editing workflow easier
√Draw With Apple Pencil
- Supports handwriting input to avoid the imprecision of finger operation
- View two different PDFs side by side on iPad
- Quickly open and view PDF documents
- Support full-text search, scroll, and zoom in and out
- Choose the single or double-page mode
- Select either vertical or horizontal scroll mode
- Transition using continuous or jump page transitions
- Support to view various format files, including Excel, PPT, Word, image, audio, video, etc.
√ Merge PDFs
- Combine different PDF files into a new PDF
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add a text box with an arrow, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawings, and use the eraser
- Highlight, underline, or strikethrough context
- Allow you to find any notes and markups quickly
√ Create & Compress PDF
- Create PDF files from blank documents or images, including input format: bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif, pcx, tga, exif, fpx, psd, cdr, pcd, dxf, etc.
- Compress PDFs to reduce the file size
√ Fill & Sign Forms
- Directly edit your PDF forms with ease
- Sign your forms using a handwritten signature
√ Flatten PDF
- Invalidate interactive comments in PDF document content and make them part of the document object
√ Cloud Services & Wi-Fi Transfer
- Import files from cloud storage, including iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP via Wi-Fi wireless transfer
√ Work with Scanned Documents
- When you use the mobile phone to shoot documents, it automatically removes the cluttered background and generates a high-definition version of the PDF.
- The paper file can be quickly converted into a clear scanned PDF document.
√ Page Management
- Support for extracting, reordering, rotating, inserting or deleting pages
√ PDF File Management
- Manage PDFs effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder using embedded folders
- Supports to view files in grid mode and list display mode
- Sort and search for your files
√ Dark Mode
- Switch to dark mode to change the background color of the app window
√ File Sharing
- Print and share the edited PDF directly through email
√ Bookmarks Management
- Use Bookmarks for intuitive navigation through PDF files
- Add, delete, modify, search and edit your bookmarks
√ Protect PDFs with Password
- Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
In-APP Purchase Details
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the
end of the current period.
Please note that this app only supports editing native PDF files. It does not support editing the scanned PDF. If you cannot edit the text in PDF, please check if it is a scanned PDF. Thank you!
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
- Fix multiple defects and improve application stability.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used a few different types of editors and so far PDFelement has become my go to. The user friendly interface makes it easy for a person like me that is not so great at editing feel like Im a pro. One thing I like using is the Multitask feature on my iPad, being able to view and work on 2 pdf’s at the same time helps me be more productive. I also like the feature that lets me merge 2 pdf’s, this has helped me out on a few occasions! Overall I like what I see and will continue to use this as my editor of choice.
This app seemed promising to begin with... and it really could be, if only they were not trying to rip-off their customers into purchasing more advanced plans (or plans they don't need!)
They do this I believe by once you made you purchase (example I purchased the year subscription, through my Apple account), I believe once an update happened, you will attempt to print or save a document without the watermark, and upon doing so it will request you purchase a new plan! You can select the refresh button, it will say refresh complete and then still demand a purchase of a NEW (MORE EXPENSIVE PLAN). If you try to select the plan you currently have (example, the yearly plan) it will say "you have already been enrolled in this plan." The truth is, if you have faults in your app, that take money from customers and give them ZERO product in return, that is STEALING! If this is an "app malfunction" then you should not have your app on the store with products / plans for sale. BUYER BEWARE.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are truly sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using PDFelement. Please update to the latest version1.2.4 of the PDFelement app as we recently released new features and bug fixes which should help resolve the issues you experienced. (Please don't uninstall the old version just update!!!)In case you are still having difficulty, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Thanks for your support!
It's sooo gudddd
Search for an app to annotate pdf, i know that i have to pay for it. But this app made me surprised when all the functions are totally FREE. I thought the free one will just offer some basic one. But in this amazing app, i mean all necessary functions are free. I swear that you will have your pdf annotated perfectly with no money (if you dont mind the watermark)
To sum up, for a student like me who dont have much money and have tons of assignments to do online, I really appreciate the team's effort for providing us this wonderful app. Thank you
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2021 Wondershare. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Quarterly Subscription (iOS) $9.99
- Monthly Subscription (iOS) $4.99
- iOS $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.