PDFelement - The ultimate PDF Editor and Scanner with all the tools to read, create, edit, annotate and convert PDF files on your iPhone and iPad. It is trusted by millions of students, teachers and professionals with more stable performance, stunning new UI and iOS-friendly experience, and richer functions.
CREAT & EDIT PDF
• Create PDF files from blank documents or images directly
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document
• Font recognition is automatically detected
• Change font, size, and color of the original text
• Select paragraphs in your PDF document to cut, copy, paste or delete them
• Support undo and redo to make your editing workflow easier
• When you use the mobile phone to shoot documents, it automatically removes the cluttered background and scans the documents to the high-definition version of the PDF.
• Multiple scan your document to PDF easily.
MARKUP & ANNOTATE PDF
• Add notes and comments to PDFs: highlight, underline, or strikethrough context
• Markup PDF by adding text box with an arrow, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawings, and use the eraser
• Allow you to find any notes and markups quickly
BOOKMARKS & COMMENT
• Use Bookmarks for intuitive navigation through PDF files
• Add, delete, modify, search and edit your bookmarks and comments
VIEW PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open and view PDF documents
• Simple full-text search, scroll, and zoom in and out
• Choose the single or double-page mode
• Select either vertical or horizontal scroll mode
• Transition using continuous or jump page transitions
• View various format files, including Excel, PPT, Word, image, audio, video, etc.
• Switch to dark mode to change the background color of the app
FILL & SIGN FORMS
• Directly edit your PDF forms with ease
• Sign your forms using a handwritten signature
• Convert your PDF to word, excel, PPT, pages, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and other formats easily
• Convert word, excel, PPT, pages, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF to PDF
• Multiple convert your PDF documents powerfully
MERGE & ORGANIZE PDF
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages
• Manage your PDF pages: extracting, reordering, rotating, inserting, or deleting PDF pages simply
CLOUD SERVICES & WI-FI TRANSFER
• Import files from cloud storage, including iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP via Wi-Fi wireless transfer
PDF FILE MANAGEMENT
• Manage PDFs effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder using embedded folders
• Choose to view files in grid mode and list display mode
• Sort and search for your files
• Compress PDFs to zip. to reduce the file size
• Invalidate interactive comments in PDF document content and make them part of the document object
PROTECT PDFs WITH PASSWORD
• Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
In-APP Purchase Details
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Please note that this app only supports editing native PDF files. It does not support editing the scanned PDF. If you cannot edit the text in PDF, please check if it is a scanned PDF. Thank you!
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
- You can share files in Document Cloud by link
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I am a new business owner. I have to say, this is one of the best PDF editing applications that I've used. It's very intuitive and offers all the features I need - being able to edit pdfs, sign them, merge them and convert them to various formats. It also lets me convert pdf files to word, excel, powerpoint and png files. The best part is that the app is able to merge pdfs together. I really love the PDFelement because I can edit pdfs and convert them to my word processor seamlessly. This app is a life-saver. If you ever need to edit, annotate, sign, convert pdf to word, excel, powerpoint or other formats - this is the go-to app. It's a neat little program that will work wonders for your business needs. All the features are so easy to use and it saves me so much time that I would have spent on things like converting docs to pdf and editing them. And of course it will merge PDF files as well as fill out PDF forms. I have been using PDFelement for years now and I love it. It's so easy to use and the conversion process is seamless. I was a little hesitant in the beginning, but now I think it has been worth every penny. I recommend it is enough!
easy to use
I have been using PDFelement for a while now and I can't even imagine not having it. It has everything that I need to keep my business running smoothly. From converting PDFs to word documents or PowerPoint slides to signing, annotating, merging and filling out forms - this app does it all. I had used a lot of other editing apps, but none of them were as simple and straightforward as PDFelement. I was so sick and tired of having to buy expensive Adobe Acrobat to be able to properly edit my files. I had a lot of PDF documents from old presentations and needed to edit them. It has all of the features that I need to make editing my pdfs easy and quick. The user interface is easy to use and has a friendly UI which makes it really simple to edit the documents. It's always getting updates to make it better and easier to use. I am so glad that I found it because now I have a reliable way of editing my pdf files with ease. I love the format of the file when it is done editing. Perfect for anyone who is searching for the best PDF Editor.
One minor issue
Love the app. One minor issue, but important for me: I’m having issues with adding an image to the pdf. I’m wanting to add a .png file with a blank background to the pdf, but whenever I insert it, a white background is automatically added and the white background cannot be edited out, despite it not being present in the original .png file. The same issue of the white background being there is present when importing a stamp as well.
Another workaround to this, for me at least, may be to insert a signature, but I’m unable to upload a signature; the only option to add a signature is to draw it on my phone.
Any help would be appreciated. Great app overall though!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2022 Wondershare. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription (iOS) $6.99
- Quarterly Subscription (iOS) $9.99
- Annual Subscription (iOS) $29.99
- iOS $39.99
- PDF Editor & Scanner Pro（iOS） $6.99
- Quarterly Subscription (All) $39.99
- Monthly Subscription (All) $19.99
- Annual Subscription (All) $129.99
- iOS+Win+Mac $199.99
- Annual Subscription (iOS+Win) $99.99