Imagine if Spotify and Tinder had a baby… welcome to Discz!
Discz is a Spotify-integrated music discovery platform created to help you find your next favorite track to curate those fresh playlists you hold so close to your heart.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Discover new music by swiping right or left on 30 second song previews
- Recommendations are TikTok-level personalized
- All songs you swipe right on are seamlessly saved to a selected playlist in your Spotify
- Apply filters, such as popularity, BPM and more to fine tune your search
- Swipe through curated playlists like TikTok hits and New Music Friday
- Discover your top artists and top tracks and swipe through similar music
- Turn your top Spotify tracks into a playlist anytime. No need to wait for the yearly Spotify Wrapped!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY:
Discord link and more in insta bio
We’d love to hear from you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Craving new songs?
We improved recommendations to show you more new songs instead of you songs you already know!
Want to explore more music from an artist you discovered?
Use our new search functionality on the discover tab to swipe through their albums!
As always, bug fixes and performance improvements to make Discz better.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
I have a varied music taste so I’ve been looking for an accurate playlist maker to no avail. This app is perfect because I can pick exactly what songs I want and I discover a ton of new songs as well as rediscover and just add others I already had. I have no problem with it. As long as it stays free I will continue using it. It’s like a fun game for me because I love learning new songs. I’ve been on it non stop for at least an hour. Thanks TikTok !
Needs more categories and a search option
I like it as is it’s an amazing app and an even better concept but there needs to be more categories there should be more categories for type of music not just the genre like sad music and loud angry music or happy music there needs to be a section for sad music My only other complaint is that u can’t search for a certain artist you should be able to do that and something they could add onto that is a button that makes it so I hear more music from them
Developer Response ,
Totally with you and actively working on these things!! Would love to hear more about what functionalities you'd like to see so feel free to DM us on instagram @disczmusic so we can make sure to build what you're looking for
Love the app so far, I have a few suggestions though. Would it be possible to have the app track your library/liked songs so it does not suggest songs already in your library? Apple Music support would be nice as well. Also maybe a community suggested similar songs tab? Great app overall though. 😀 Already found lots of new songs.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discz Music LLC
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Discz Music LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.