NEW - Create diagrams on Mac, iPhone and iPad and sync them together!
Create quickly and creatively wonderful diagrams, visual notes, flowcharts, mind maps, pinboards, organigrams, software models and AWS diagrams on your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
Sync your diagrams optionally and automatically between all macOS and iOS devices.
Add shapes, connectors, images, drawings and weblinks.
Draw shapes and connectors and take notes with Apple Pencil or a finger.
Share diagrams and collaborate on them with other users through iCloud.
• Automatic sync using iCloud between your iOS and macOS devices
• Vector based shapes and connectors
• Color themes and styles for the entire diagram
• Drag and drop (on iPad) or copy and paste to insert graphics, photos or URLs (rich links) from other apps directly to the diagram
• Drawing shapes and connectors with Apple Pencil or a finger
• Undo and redo all changes
• Export diagrams as vector PDF documents or PNG or JPEG images
• Diagram iCloud sharing and collaboration with your team or friends
• Designed for macOS and iCloud
The app uses iCloud to optionally and automatically sync diagrams between your iOS and macOS devices.
You can also share your diagrams and collaborate on them with other users.
• Diagrams with flexible size
The diagram automatically resizes to fit your content as you add more shapes. You can add shapes from any side of the diagram.
• Each diagram has its own style
Your recently used color styles, shapes and connectors will be saved separately for each diagram.
• Replace shapes and connectors at any time
Replace any selected shapes in the diagram with another shape from the toolbar or with an image or web-link from the clipboard. The existing text and connections of connectors will not change.
• We are looking forward to your feedback
If you enjoy using the Diagrams Notepad app, please add a rating or write a review on the App Store.
If you have further questions or suggestions about the app, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using Diagrams Notepad!
• Added new settings for choosing the diagram page orientation in portrait or landscape
• New settings for Shape Resizing with following options:
- resize shape around center (press command key)
- resize shape using grid (press option key)
- resize shape by keeping the aspect ratio (press shift key)
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for your feedback and your mails!
Please add your rating or review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Intuitive App! Best On The Market IMO
I'm an entrepreneur that loves to get things done in many different types of ways and quickly. This app gets it. Miro takes too long to get to your board plus it's too big for quick stuff. Luicid Chart is alright. Doesn't have drawing. Other note taking and drawing apps don't have shapes and figures. Well done
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! 😀
Not at all what description shows
After paying then downloading, running it reveals a relatively blank view. Sure you can figure things out (there is absolutely no help, no user guide, no web help, nothing, so you really have to click every item on the screen to figure things out).
There seems no way to change from mind map objects catalog to anything else. Tried everything.
I’ll pursue a refund once the charge hits the App Store via reportaproblem at apple.
Maybe its the worlds best app but in its current state, it’s not useable. And with zero embedded help, and zero user guide and help from developer web site, it’s utterly useless.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- sunata UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.5 or later.
English, German, Polish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 sunata UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.