KS 1 + iPhone! The Mathemagician Training Programme now covers Key Stage 1 arithmetics. Finally available on iPhone, fitting immersive learning in your pocket!
GET READY FOR A MATHEMAGICAL ADVENTURE!
When the Magic Ruler disappears, a young Mathemagician is called to Numberia to clean up the chaos created by the angry Prince Claw and to return the Magic Ruler to its rightful place – before it’s too late.
WE BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IS A MATHS PERSON
Count on me! by Akribian is the epic maths adventure game that combines learning and fun. Ideal for ages 5–7, the game allows your child to become the hero of their learning journey. To power up the Magic Ruler and progress through the story, your child will complete thousands of maths exercises adapted to their level of knowledge.
BASED ON 10+ YEARS OF RESEARCH*
Count on me! is one of few evidence-based learning games in the world. Our unique combination of learning psychology and game design is proven to accelerate learning and improve maths skills by 60%.
JUST 15 MINUTES/DAY
Our research* shows that limited screen time gives the best learning outcomes. Therefore, Count on me! is designed to be played for just 15-20 minutes per day. After that, your child can choose to continue their adventure (and maths practice) in Dreamland.
6000+ ANXIETY-FREE EXERCISES
Count on me! uses a unique concept of Game-Embedded Teaching (GET) to help children master early maths skills. Topics covered will prepare your child for the Key Stage 1 Arithmetic test:
1. Introduction to early maths concepts
- including pattern recognition, equality and inequality
2. Addition & Subtraction 0–20
- including single- and double-digit fluency, introduction to place value (ones, tens)
3. Multiplication & Division 3–12
- including skip counting (2s, 5s, 10s), fluency
- including parts and whole, half and halves of shapes and quantities
* Count on me! is based on 10+ years of groundbreaking research by our CEO and co-founder, Martin Hassler Hallstedt, psychologist and PhD.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT COUNT ON ME!
"The app looks fantastic throughout. Its graphics and sound are superb. The math challenges are relevant to kids’ classroom learning and well designed to guide children to learn more and extend their skills. Incorrect answers aren't punished, and kids needn't fear failure in the app.” – Educational App Store
SAFE TO PLAY
We guarantee that your young Mathemagician is safe in Numberia:
- Count on me! is ad-free
- Count on me! is a single-player-only game
- The world of Numberia is self-contained, and there is no communication with other children or adults within Count on me!
Please note, Count on me! requires a subscription after a 7-day free trial. The subscription amount will be deducted automatically every month through your iTunes account if the “automatic renewal” feature is not deactivated via your iTunes account settings. Read more at https://akribian.com/terms-and-conditions.
Hi everyone! Matina here, happy as ever for all the feedback from all young mathemagicians out there. This update resolves numerous bugs and improves the overall experience of the time in Numberia.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Akribian Ab
- 556.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Akribian AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.