Prepare your child for the world of tomorrow with Thinkrolls Play & Code, the award-winning STEM learning program for ages 3-8! Through the joy of play, your child will hone their thinking skills, build an early understanding of coding and develop a love of math and science.
- Fun, Safe and Easy
- 100% Ad Free
- Quality screen time you can feel good about
SPARK A LOVE OF STEM
With 1000+ educational games and activities, your child will have a blast while developing early math and problem-solving skills.
A TOOLBOX FOR LIFE
You’ll be amazed by how quickly your little one will learn to solve complex problems, think multiple steps ahead and seamlessly apply these skills to real life scenarios.
LOVED BY APPLE
* Apple's Editors' Choice *
* App Store App Of The Day *
* Great Apps Released This Year *
* Must-have Apps For iPad *
* The Essentials *
* New Apps We Love *
LOVED BY PARENTS
“I am shocked at how clever my 5yr old is proving to be.”
“Our 5 year old loves this and it’s amazing to watch his gears turning as he solves harder and harder challenges.”
“Thank you for showing me what my son is capable of!”
• Build problem-solving skills with 1000+ logic puzzles and activities
• Learn early coding logic by creating your own puzzle games
• Independent play—no reading or coding skills required
• Ideal for ages 3-8
• Discover math and physics with fun, arcade-style games
• Have fun and learn with smart brain games
• Play logic puzzles created by other kids*
• Safely share your own puzzles with the community*
• Enjoy creating your own playable characters
• Think like a real game programmer in the Logic Lab
• 3 difficulty levels on the Arcade puzzles
• Adaptive learning—grows with your child
• Fun reward system for continuous motivation
• Supports 6 player profiles
• New content added monthly
• Play anywhere, no WiFi needed
• No third-party ads, no in-app purchases for subscribers
*All shared puzzles are moderated by our team
ONE APP, SO MANY LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
• Develop a love of math and STEM
• Foster logical and creative thinking
• Improve memory, focus and attention
• Learn to break down and solve complex problems
• Inspire inventiveness and creative expression
• Practice conditional logic and sequencing
• Learn through trial and error
• Build patience and resilience
• Boost confidence
• Strategize and plan ahead
• Develop spatial reasoning
MEDIA & AWARDS
Apple's Editors' Choice
Mom’s Choice Gold Award
Editor’s Choice Children’s Technology Review
5/5 stars - Common Sense Media - “A delightful app that will captivate and continuously challenge kids, encouraging them to think outside the box…Kids will enjoy problem-solving and creating puzzles without even realizing how much they're learning!”
“Best Apps For Kids 2021”, “Best For Coding Puzzles” - Parents.com - “Your child won't realize they are basically in physics class”.
Thinkrolls Play & Code School is also available. It’s ideal for schools or parents that prefer a lifetime purchase. Special discounts apply to bulk school purchases. More info at avokiddo.com/educators
- Try 7 days for free!
- Two subscription options are available—monthly and annual.
- Use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
- Share your subscription with family members by creating an Avokiddo account inside the app.
- The price of the selected plan will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, or at the end of the trial period if offered.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Manage or cancel your subscription and turn off auto-renewal through your Account Settings.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Avokiddo is committed to protecting your privacy. The app is COPPA & GDPR compliant and is safe for kids.
• New Special Event: “Teleport Back to School”! Create and share your puzzle games with portals for a chance to be featured in the special community collection “Beam me up”! (Aug 10 - Sep 10)
• 60 new community puzzles created and shared by kids from around the world.
• Fixed bug that prevented the deletion of a player profile.
Ratings and Reviews
Beyond my expectations
I initially got this for my three kids because they were in a “I want to learn how to make a video game” phase. This app does way more than teach early coding. It reminds me of Lumosity, but kid style. Our kids are ages 4-8, and they all really enjoy it. I could tell with our middle child in particular that he was really thriving on it, boosting his confidence and increasing his intelligence. I highly recommend doing a trial period for your kiddos.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, it means a lot to us! We work hard to provide the highest quality experience for the children and we’re so glad to hear that we’ve exceeded your expectations. It’s also amazing that both your younger and older kids equally enjoy our app. :-)
The app is great, when it works. It would be a 5- star app, but the issues with communication, required permissions, and general inability to access a subscription have made me lower it.
I have had consistent trouble with the subscription for this app. After the free trial, I was somehow charged both the monthly subscription on my daughter’s iTunes account and the Annual on mine, which I only have to manage her subscription. After submitting something to address the double charge, she is unable to play on her tablet.
In order to login and access our subscription, I have to temporarily enable In-App purchases for her even though she doesn’t need to make them. When I log in with my avokiddo account, it takes us back to the page to purchase a new subscription.
I would like to see fewer permissions required, and the ability to get help when facing issues like this.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for playing Thinkrolls Play & Code and for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s great to know that you like our app! We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the subscription process. We are more than happy to help you.
From what we understand, you started a free trial both on your device and your daughter’s device which are probably associated with two different Apple IDs. Apple automatically charges for a subscription when the free trial ends, unless it is canceled 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Apple also offers the ability to cancel and refund a purchase.
Thinkrolls Play & Code does not require any special permissions. We’d like to know more about which permissions you are asked to approve. The app also offers the ability to share a subscription with 6 family devices.
If you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some more details, we’ll get the issues resolved for you immediately. It would help a lot if you could include your Avokiddo account email. Thank you so much.
I Love it
It is a great app and it has a subscription please try it out
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you love it! :-)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Avokiddo Ltd
- 353.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2020 Avokiddo
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $46.99