EasyFinder 2 is a nifty app to increase all mac users' productivity by bringing all the essential items like files, folders, and apps in the menu bar, accessible by keyboard shortcuts.
EasyFinder, as seen:
### "This Is the Productivity App That Every Mac Should Have" - Gear Patrol
### Showcased in "Five Mac Apps Worth Checking Out - August 2019" - MacRumors
### "10 MAC APPS YOU MAY NOT BE USING BUT SHOULD" - Rocket Yard
Do you often type and search files in Spotlight, or navigate a maze of folders to find your file in Finder? EasyFinder 2 helps you be more productive by bringing down the time to access your frequently used documents, folders, and apps and let you access them with just a keyboard shortcut or a mouse click.
You can use EasyFinder 2 to open all your essential files fast right when you need it, whether you are in the middle of work, in a conference call, in a screen share, or on a live stream.
EasyFinder 2 lives in your menu bar and lets you "Organize and access important files, FAST." If you only need quick info from your file, get it without even opening the file using the QuickLook feature to preview the file.
• Create individual Workspace for Work, Personal, Side Projects, Live Streaming, and many more to organize essential items.
• Add Items by dragging and dropping them
• QuickLook feature to preview the file's content without opening them.
• Keyboard shortcuts for quick and fast access to items
• Re-order items within a category via dragging.
• Touch Bar support that displays all your Workspaces and lets you quickly switch between them.
• In-built convenience keyboard shortcuts to open common Apple apps. E.g., M to open Messages, N for Notes. Full list of shortcuts in the About screen in preferences.
• Backwards compatibility with EasyFinder - Import all items from EasyFinder. Importing creates a new workspace and add all items from EasyFinder into EasyFinder 2.
Reach out to us on Twitter (@EasyFinderApp). Let us know if you have any questions or face any issues. We're always glad to help.
Version 1.0.1 (9)
Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple Time Saver
I use my mac for work to conduct trainings, and do sales demos to customers. This has me using the same files over and over again. Having EasyFinder makes that an easy process since I can pin my favorites to the menu bar. I tried setting up everythign in the finder before in one shared folder, but it got messy. Having the differnt tabs in the EasyFinder app makes it easy to keep items sorted, buy only a click or two away.
Works as advertised
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.