Requires an Apple watch and iPhone.
Experience the future of personalized health! Based on tested scientific research and data from your Apple watch, the SickPredict™ App calculates, in real-time, your personalized SickNumber™ to help anticipate any upcoming changes in your health up to 72 hours in advance of experiencing any symptoms! Your personalized SickNumber™ is based on the specific health metrics gathered from your Apple watch.
1. Anticipates changes in your health up to 72 hours before you show symptoms! Research-tested, we can now predict oncoming illness with reasonable accuracy. Keep in mind, it is not perfect, but the scientific results have been conclusive in using certain data collected by your Apple watch to proactively identify potential changes in your health.
2. Track your health changes over time. Use this app to calculate your daily SickNumber™ and track your history. This app uses machine learning algorithms to track changes in your SickNumber™ over time.
3. Receive periodic alerts. The SickPredict™ app sends you daily notifications of your SickNumber™ and changes in your risk level.
How It Works
Over the past several years, research studies have been conducted involving more than 100,000 people wearing smart watches and the results were very positive, showing strong levels of accuracy in the ability to predict illness from health data that was recorded by the wearables.
This app integrates with Apple Health and uses a multitude of data that is provided by your wearable everyday such as Active Energy, Body Temperature, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, Oxygen Saturation, Resting Energy, Steps, Resting Heart Rate, Sleep Data and more. The SickPredict™ App calculates, in real-time, your personalized SickNumber™.
The daily SickNumber™ ranges from 1-10 to help anticipate any upcoming changes in your health.
Here are the SickNumber™ risk levels:
o Low risk is 1-4
o Medium risk is 5-7
o Elevated risk is 8-10
• Although it is not required to use your wearable at night, it is highly recommended. The results are significantly better if you consistently wear your watch at night and consistently throughout the day.
• Remember, do not rely on the SickPredict™ App for medical advice or diagnosis. The App is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care. Use the App for informational, general wellbeing purposes only. Always consult your health professionals if you have any health concerns.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes account after your trial period ends and when your subscription starts. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period or current subscription period.
The subscription options for the Basic Access subscription include either a $3.99/month monthly fee or $28.99/ year annual fee. Both include a free 1 week trial. Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings on your iPhone.
Additional Information: Visit www.SickPredictApp.com
even better improvements...
Ratings and Reviews
A Key Tool in My Health Regimen
After using the SickPredict app for an extended period, along with my Apple Watch, a sleep app (I’m now using AutoSleep) and periodically checking my blood O2 (since my watch doesn’t have that feature) I can confidently say that the daily feedback from SickPredict is substantive, timely and actionable. When it indicates that my personal health data is trending in a concerning way, it is a great “early warning indicator.” My personal experience is that if I honor this early information I avoid being at risk of an illness. Thanks SickPredict!
Great for back to school
I recently went back to school physically after being online for a year-and-a-half. This app gives me comfortable being around so many other students and teachers. All I have to do is wear my Apple Watch regularly and I automatically get my sicknumber eveyday. Having a general sense of my daily health and that nothing is brewing is really important to me now. Thanks SickPredict!
Very helpful App in Uncertain Health Times
I love this App! It is really excellent at telling me when I’m run down (poor sleep, poor blood oxygen level, heart rate variability). These are great indications that I’m getting sick, or at least vulnerable, and I should take extra care of myself. A great tool in my Health Tool Box right now and always! I like the “history” features as well.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Health Logic Global, LLC
- 74 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2023 by Health Logic Global, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Access $3.99
- Basic Access $28.99