Dialogue: Your Chats Live On 4+
Analyze & Store chats
- Offers In-App Purchases
Latest: Dialogue Analyze will be priced lower just for another month. Upgrade now!
With Dialogue Analyze, you can analyze your chats and conversations with rich charts, graphs, and summaries. You get never-before-seen insights into your WhatsApp chats.
Everything stays on your device, and the analysis is quick even for conversations with tens of thousand messages.
Dialogue is a simple app that lets you store and browse your exported conversations from other chat apps like WhatsApp for posterity.
Dialogue works across your iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices and syncs the imported chats across these devices using iCloud.
Dialogue supports importing your media from these chats.
Dialogue doesn't collect your data or track you or your usage of the app. There's no account to create and your data only lives on your devices and on your personal iCloud.
Dialogue may be used as a backup for your important conversations and chats.
All features of Dialogue are free to use.
Dialogue Analyze is now out!
You may gain rich insights on your conversations from within Dialogue with charts, graphs, and summaries. Unlock the feature with a one-time purchase.
New in v2.0.1
- Embarrassing typos have been fixed.
- Added an empty state message when in portrait mode on an iPad.
- Cleaned up some code which you won't notice in any way.
What was new in v2.0.0
- Dialogue Analyze: Rich analysis added to your conversations. Gain insights about your chats with charts, graphs, and summaries with a one-time purchase of Dialogue Analyze.
- You can now view your attachments within the app without needing to open them in another app. Most common file types are supported.
- You have an attachments gallery to scroll through and find an old attachment.
- New way to import Chats: you can share your chat archives from any app, including WhatsApp directly into Dialogue. Just find Dialogue's icon in the share sheet and tap on it.
- Added an option under Settings to share the app so someone you know could use it.
- Improved the syncing reliability between iOS and macOS devices.
- Changed some UI and UX elements to simplify workflows.
- Improved Upgrading view showing all the details and info clearly.
- Added a Restore Purchases option to get access to purchased upgrades on a new device or after you reset your device.
- Updated instructions view to reflect new changes.
- Removed some redundant information from being shown when browsing through a conversation.
- A new telemetry system to report anonymous high-level metrics to the developer to improve features. Your personal data never leaves your device. Just a high-level anonymized metric on what features are used how often. This helps improve the app.
- Added a 'What's new?' section under Settings to see the latest features added to the app.
- Accessibility improvement: Dialogue is now more readable for whose who have 'Increase Contrast' enabled.
- Added better failure and error messages for those rare times that they might be encountered.
- Sync with macOS app not working sometimes.
Please consider leaving a rating, a review, and reach out for any feedback.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vishal Vijayashekkar
- 2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Vishal Vijayashekkar